CDIH

Full Version: 2006 CDIH Fantasy Basketball
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Baseball is over but the pain still remains. Yet we must move on, and it is Basketball time! As fun as football is, it's once a week and even though most of you fucks barely check your teams I need something to kill my first 30 mins at work everyday and I have no more baseball league.

so join up! I set the for friday before the season starts. If thats an issue let me know. I would do it on monday the day before the season starts but I think last time we did that, we didnt get scoring for week 1. If no one cares that we miss a week, then let me know as well.

I used the same settings from last year.

Quote:League Settings

Setting Value
League ID#: 70365

League Name: CDIH Basketball

Password: fucko

Draft Type: Live Draft

Draft Time: Fri Oct 27 9:00pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]

Max Teams: 10

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head

Max Moves: No maximum

Max Trades: No maximum

Trade Reject Time: 2

Trade End Date: March 8, 2007

Waiver Time: 2 days

Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports

Trade Review: League Votes

Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules

Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow

Start Scoring on: Week 1

Roster Positions: PG, SG, G, SF, PF, F, C, C, Util, Util, BN, BN, BN, BN

Stat Categories: FG%, FT%, 3PTM, PTS, REB, AST, ST, BLK, TO
Im in..team name is a "work In progress"
KNICKS 2006 BABY!!!
Goatweed Wrote:KNICKS 2006 BABY!!!

join the fantasy league or step off grandpa.
Pass, I dont follow basketball at all but it was impossible not to know how awful the Knicks were last season.

grandpa wtf
don't get your depends in a bunch pappy.
35 is right around the corner - meh
yeah this is about fantasy basketball not your mid-life crisis!!!
GonzoStyle Wrote:yeah this is about fantasy basketball not your mid-life crisis!!!

HOLY SHIT, SORRY!!!!
calm down before you suck up all of our server space with your nose hairs!!
ever pull one of those things out? it fuckin' hurts!
sorry papa smurf, can't relate to that.
enough about me, make with the basketball already!
this time, i'm going to dominate the regular season and actually win in the playoffs

can i take peoples money again?
i never get into this but i might if we do $20 a person. want to?
i'd do it for 20, but only if its final standings - not regular season/post season split, and alkey can only be in it if he pays up for the baseball league too
Im in for $20
HedCold Wrote:i'd do it for 20, but only if its final standings - not regular season/post season split, and alkey can only be in it if he pays up for the baseball league too

so the entire prize goes to 1 person who wins the finals?

I'm down for that, i'll come in 2nd as always, losing by 1 rebound.

Lets see if we get 10 people before we start the ante, incase we dont get enough so we dont have to start refunding peoples money one a time like a bunch of hobos.
HedCold Wrote:i'd do it for 20, but only if its final standings - not regular season/post season split, and alkey can only be in it if he pays up for the baseball league too
i agree...make alkey pay.

unless his money was taken out of gonzo's share. if thats the case, i dont really care
it was taken out equally from both shares
Pages: 1 2