CDIH

Full Version: The if game - A new game to play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok today at work a buddy of mine showed me a book he's reading. It's called "IF " Questions in the game of life. Basically it's a book with all questions you can ask yourself about your life. So i thought it would be a fun thing to try here. The way we'll do it is you ask a question starting with the word IF. And then the next poster will answer the question and then ask another question. And so on. So i'll start it off.

If you could commit any crime and you wouldn't get caught. What crime would you committ?
if i cared i would respond.
If k1d Afrika reads this, do you think he's going to blow a gasket?
if pat cooper ever started an interesting thread i would be shocked
If you build it will they come?
"If I ruled the world......I'd have all the girls."
How about if I combine two?

Quote:If you could commit any crime and you wouldn't get caught. What crime would you committ?
....and..... If k1d Afrika reads this, do you think he's going to blow a gasket?
Steal a nice car.

If you had x-ray vision, would you peep on people?
balls said the queen, if i had them i'd be king
If i had a brain i would have known better
big if pat
Quote:If you had x-ray vision, would you peep on people?

Of course. I try to without x-ray vision. {Big Grin}
...you ask a question starting with the word IF. <font size="3">And then the next poster will answer the question and then ask another question.</font>

fucking dolts.

Quote:If you build it will they come?

Yes, they will, as long as you start seing dead baseball players appearing in your cornfield and take Darth Vadar to a baseball game.

If you could increase your intelligence or make yourself more attractive, which would you choose?

Edited By Keyser Soze on April 10 2002 at 4:51
IF I don't answer Keyser's question, is he gonna blow another gasket?
If I only had a brain would I be another Lincoln with the thoughts I'd be thinkin?
More attractive.

If you inherited money, and your sister/brother didn't would you share?
Quote:If you could increase your intelligence or make yourself more attractive, which would you choose?

I take more attractive. Hotties dont look for smart fucking guys.

If you could change one thing in your house/apartment what would it be?
If I shove my boot up keyser's ass, ya think he'll moan like he did when snuka did it?
I'm a fucking tool Keyser. I missed that line of his post. OOOPS!

I'd opt for having more intelligence. Who the fuck needs looks? Sure you may get more sex with different people, but who the fuck needs that? All I need is one person.

[b]If[b] you could be a rock star, who would you be?
Quote:If you inherited money, and your sister/brother didn't would you share?

No since i'm an only child.

:fuckoff:
Lucky for me those tiny midget feet will feel like maynards love pump.

Maynard, I would be Jim Morrison.

If we let in more retards will Grumpy make a sudden comeback in the mod poll?

Edited By Keyser Soze on April 10 2002 at 4:55
Pages: 1 2 3