CDIH

Full Version: Dexter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I like the show. American Psycho meets CSI. Michael C. Hall is pretty darn good at being both a creep and lovable. I want more killing though, this case is taking him away from his hobby of slicing up bad boys and girls.
Ive seen 1 episode, free on-demand, because I was curious since I've read both the Dexter books. It wasn't bad really, I'd watch more but no showtime so I'll probably just download them at some time. The books are excellent, by the way
when i was coming off the path train today, i saw these gray tube things on the floor. the first thing i thought was "are those body parts??"

good show
I've seen the ads, but haven't watched any of the show yet. I didn't realize it's alreaday been on for a month.

I'll catch up on demand one of these weekends. I'm still really confused what the thing is about.
i just know he was the gay dude on six feet under. he's a pretty interesting actor. i'd check it out.
the gay dude from 6 feet under is a blood expert for the miami police. he also kills bad guys on the side thanks to his dads teachings, who was a cop, so he knows all the tricks to use to cover it up.
Dexter has a lust for blood, so to speak, so he quenches his thirst by killing those who kill or prey on others. His sister is a vice cop who gets put on the case with dexter's help. In the book he is someone who is so far more detached than on the pilot I watched. He fakes everything, even his interactions with his sister and especially his "girlfriend". His stepfather was a successful cop way back when, saw the "problem" with the boy and channeled his "gift" towards a more helpful direction
i watch the show and just finshed reading the first book the show is great
is this the show about the serial killer who helps cops catch serial killers? I heard commercials for it on wfan.
GonzoStyle Wrote:is this the show about the serial killer who helps cops catch serial killers? I heard commercials for it on wfan.
yes he is the blood spatter and blood expert
The show would be better if he was purely a bad guy not some Death Wish vigalante.
i disagree, i think it's fine because you know he is just on the edge of reason. he is the perfect anti hero but in a leading roll.
I just saw one episode (not the first one). I liked what I saw so far.

Now if I can just remember when it's on I will keep watching.
I'll download it and watch it on the ipod.
It's on demand whenver you want.

Though Showtime isn't as good as HBO. You can watch all their shows on Demand 6 days before they air.
he is getting an ugly divorce from his wife in real life. she is in a show i was working on. they are keeping the divorce on the quiet side. it was alot of fun to watch her after the show. she would go sign autographs and invariable someone would congratulate her on her husbands new show. her face would change and she would run inside the theater and cry hysterically.
Arpikarhu Wrote:he is getting an ugly divorce from his wife in real life. she is in a show i was working on. they are keeping the divorce on the quiet side. it was alot of fun to watch her after the show. she would go sign autographs and invariable someone would congratulate her on her husbands new show. her face would change and she would run inside the theater and cry hysterically.

Are you sure it wasn't your insults that drove her to cry?? I hear that happens from time to time.

ps. galt, stop reinventing shows that already work
speaking of infidelity, I got word from a cop in Boston (who is defiling my little sister) that main reason the Red Sox traded Renteria (and why he was having such a hard time in Boston) is that Manny Ramirez was fucking his wife. This is also why, before Renteria got traded, Manny was begging to get out of Boston (his wife made him), but after Renteria got traded, he said "nah, I'll stay in Boston"

And the reason that Manny didn't go to the All Star game wasn't some mysterious knee injury, but because Renteria (and possibly his wife) was going to be there
Galt Wrote:It's on demand whenver you want.

Though Showtime isn't as good as HBO. You can watch all their shows on Demand 6 days before they air.

I dont have showtime on demand, you gotta pay for the on demand channels with cablevision. I pay for the HBO one but theres never really been anything on showtime that I just HAD to watch. HBO there's several shows I always follow and lots of good specials plus Boxing of course.
i've been watching dexter. it's a good show. i'm glad that michael c. hall plays like an asexual character cause it would be weird to watch him banging chicks all the time after watching him be such a homo for so long on sfu. the character of dexter is a very fucked up individual.

it is nice to see a lot of people from oz again. the lieutenant is such a cunt. very different from her character as the dr on oz.
Pages: 1 2 3