CDIH

Full Version: your first crush
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Mine was in the 3rd or 4th grade, her name was jennifer rodriguez. I was obsessed with her to goatweed proportions. I knew everything about her, I would steal things from her desk and built a shrine to her, I knew her smell, her feel, everything.

The most vivid memory is when we were playing this game in class, i forget the name. Basically all the kids put their heads down and close their eyes while keeping a thumb up and 3 kids go around and touch your thumb and you put it down. Then you have to pick which of the 3 touched you.

So I knew it was her, her warm spic skin touched mine and I got a little feeling in my pee pee, it was magic. Then when it was my turn to point out, I pointed at her with a big grin on my face and she kinda looked shocked and then said that I was wrong.... I was crushed.

After class I walked up to her and told her I knew it was her, she asked how? I said cause I know the feel of your skin.... she said that it was her and if I didnt leave her alone, her brother walter was gonna slice me.

It was worth it!!!
I remember the first boy I kicked in the 'nads.

I'm gonna need more coffee to remember my first crush, tho....
In Kindergarten I had a crush on twins,
I was truly ahead of my time.......

In first grade I saw Zenovia and fell in love,
she was a MAJOR crush,
and my first kiss,
in the coat room, in the second grade.
The coat room!!!

oh man I forgot about that, it was like a brothel for little people.
then there was Robin, Jessica and Crystal,
and some girl who's last name was Potts (I forget her first)
and she had one brown eye and one blue eye,
and I thought that was so hot......

and then in the 6th grade we moved to a new town
I remember in the 3rd grade a girl named ruth opened up a whole new world for me when she let me touch her boobies. I never had a crush on her though but I will always remember her and her smooth pink nipples.
we called that game 7-up because there were 7 kids picking, not 3. And I always cheated. I always had my eyes open and would look at people's shoes.

My first crush was Kim Cox or "slim sox" as I called her in second grade. I was in love. Then she moved right near my house when we were in 5th grade and I was so happy. A bunch of us had a big water balloon fight the summer after 5th grade at her house.

And then I fucked her on her front lawn.
PS. She's now a townie and I think she's the bus driver. She also didn't grow any body since the time she was 8 years old, and she looks like a haggard heroin addict.
Galt Wrote:we called that game 7-up because there were 7 kids picking, not 3. And I always cheated. I always had my eyes open and would look at people's shoes.

My first crush was Kim Cox or "slim sox" as I called her in second grade. I was in love. Then she moved right near my house when we were in 5th grade and I was so happy. A bunch of us had a big water balloon fight the summer after 5th grade at her house.

And then I fucked her on her front lawn.

Yes, 7-up. I dont remember the exact reason but we only used 3 kids, the teacher was a real weirdo like that. She musta been worried that if 7 minorities were allowed to roam around they may cause a riot.

The teacher also used to try to scare us into behaving, she'd tell us creepy stories. Like if you didnt behave that she could send us to this awful camp until we were 18, she basically made it sound like a concentration camp, she was very much like Poe in her story telling abilities. Then there was the time she told us if we didnt quiet down, she would relelase this insect that would crawl into our ear and eat our brains.
GonzoStyle Wrote:I remember in the 3rd grade a girl named ruth opened up a whole new world for me when she let me touch her boobies. I never had a crush on her though but I will always remember her and her smooth pink nipples.
3rd graders have boobies??

wtf?
Luna Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:I remember in the 3rd grade a girl named ruth opened up a whole new world for me when she let me touch her boobies. I never had a crush on her though but I will always remember her and her smooth pink nipples.
3rd graders have boobies??

wtf?

spics develop quickly
I guess.

damn, I didn't eve start getting boobies 'til 4th grade!
I didn't start developing boobs until I had been out of college a couple years.
Luna Wrote:I guess.

well they obviously weren't tits, they were little developing boobies. but come on, I remember we had pregger spics by the 6th and 7th grade, so it's not mind blowing.

we actually had a day care center for students kids in junior high.
did the teacher start it by saying,
Heads down, thumbs up!

our's did.

I didn't get boobie till Debra Miller in the 7th grade.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Luna Wrote:I guess.

well they obviously weren't tits, they were little developing boobies. but come on, I remember we had pregger spics by the 6th and 7th grade, so it's not mind blowing.

we actually had a day care center for students kids in junior high.
holy fucktards, batman.... we never had that in school, not in middle school and even pregnant teens were unheard of when I was in High School.

what is the world coming too?

And to stay on topic, (I'm gonna regret this - I know) - but, my first crush was my cousin!!! AHHH! shoot me now. I wasn't even raised in the south. We never even did anything except beat up on each other all the time.

ugh.
Ken'sPen Wrote:did the teacher start it by saying,
Heads down, thumbs up!

our's did.

I didn't get boobie till Debra Miller in the 7th grade.

she probably gurmbled something and then threatened to have some worm eat our brains if we didnt participate.
peaking at the shoes was a classic move,

combated by the long reach,
or the team walk by......

the punch the thumb of the class geek was a move that often hurt me.
this is turning into a boy only thread.
wait until oleander comes on and tells us how when she had her first crush, there wasn't even electricity yet...wakka wakka wakka
Pages: 1 2