CDIH

Full Version: I would let Oleander Give me head
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
but only if I could piss in her mouth first.....

what is your price for giving her some hag lovin'?
I'm not into century sex, sorry.
is your piss some kind of oral mouth wash
c'mon don't be a dick,
there must be a price
monetary or other, in which you'd do it,

what is that price?
does she swallow?
If I got to fuck jessica alba beforehand, that would pretty much make everything else irrelevant
do I get any say in this at all
of course not.
if you did have any say,

I bet it would be something lame.
yeah, sometimes past performance does equal future results
face I must say,

her performance on that pole may be the hottest piece of film ever.
If I get to shit in her mouth afterwards and then watch her eat it. then when she is done she has to hop around with an imaginary lasso and yell "tally-ho, captain!!!". Then she has to yell out "ALL ABOARD!!!" and vomit up the shit she just ate and then swim around in it while screaming "chum this shit with me!!".

Then i'd let her blow me.
I'd pay good money to see that.
GonzoStyle Wrote:If I get to shit in her mouth afterwards and then watch her eat it. then when she is done she has to hop around with an imaginary lasso and yell "tally-ho, captain!!!". Then she has to yell out "ALL ABOARD!!!" and vomit up the shit she just ate and then swim around in it while screaming "chum this shit with me!!".

thats quite an imagination you have there Confusedhock:
She'd be an Aristocrat!
white oleander Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:If I get to shit in her mouth afterwards and then watch her eat it. then when she is done she has to hop around with an imaginary lasso and yell "tally-ho, captain!!!". Then she has to yell out "ALL ABOARD!!!" and vomit up the shit she just ate and then swim around in it while screaming "chum this shit with me!!".

thats quite an imagination you have there Confusedhock:

you should ask him about his Hitler movie.

this was disturbing to read.

I think I feel sick.
and you all wonder why he's still single huh?
10$ says Oleander was relieved to learn she didn't need to learn how to work a REAL lasso.
I only have to pretend, and its spooky, that thought occured to me too

seems we think alike ken...
Pages: 1 2