CDIH

Full Version: Define stealing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What exactly is stealing? When are you a thief?

Do you consider copying software stealing because you didn't pay for it or is it OK because you haven't deprived someone else of its use?

What about office supplies?

Or if someone drops something in front of you and doesn't realize it. Are you a thief if you don't tell them and keep what they dropped?
When you get fired and clean out the closet, yes.

When they drop their whole wallet and you use their credit card to upgraded to surround sound, yes.

Thief ... sounds like it should be used for people who rip off diamonds.
When you get caught with the biohazard material in the trunk of your car trying to enter Canada.
That reminds me of one......... when you steal pultonium from the Libyans and give them a bomb filling w/old pinball machine parts. :bouncer:
1.21 GIGA-WATTS!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!!
Ahh Ladi....one muß das unverständliche " zurück zu der zukünftigen " Referenz lieben Wink,
Warum sind Sie Sprechen deutsch? Stahlen sie ihre Sprache? Oder stahlen wir von ihnen? Confusedmokey:
Äã¸üϲ»¶, ÎÒÇÔÈ¡´ÓÖйúÈË·´¶ø? :clueless:
hijacking a thread could be considered stealing, no?
There was a farmer had a dog and Bingo was his name oh
B I N G O B I N G O and Bingo was his name oh! :helpme:
Old McDonald had a farm.....E-I-E E-I-Oooooooooo

Edited By LunaBabe on April 11 2002 at 10:27
haha, you are dumb.......d-u-u-h-u-m!!!1
:roflmao: Luna, all I could remeber was the EIEIO part, not the rest of the song!

And this little piggy cried weeeweeeeweeee all the way home :toast: Where is Wilbur?
one thread here, one thread there, here a thread, there a thread, everywhere a chat thread.
Keyser Keyser BoBeyser fee fi MoMeyser Key-ser

Arthur Arthur BoBarthur fee fi MoMarthur Ar-thur

Dent Dent BoBent fee fi MoMent De-ent

I answer real at first, sort of, so it's ok right?

Edited By Hey Ladi on April 11 2002 at 10:17
If you take this thread seriously, the terrorists win.
:fart:
you know theres a device for this kind of innane banter, its called a chatroom
what about the <table style=filter:glow(color=blue)>FLUX CAPACITOR</table>??
Confusedtupid: The cheese stands alone, the cheese stands alone, hi-ho the derry-o, the cheese stands alone

Edit--oops, lz got in my way

Edited By Spitfire on April 11 2002 at 10:18
Sure, there are chat rooms, but they move too quickly to be useful at work. This style works much better, you can come back to a discussion later and see what went on, and read at your own pace.
Pages: 1 2 3