CDIH

Full Version: Bringing Country Music to the masses
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Because tonight is the CMA awards I thought I'd start posting some videos to get you in the mood but mostly I thought I'd post them because....anyway here is Trace Adkins with his song that swept the nation earlier this year

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6-Dt6CqABJE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed>
no.
agreed.
I am getting the feeling that facey is a redneck
yeah...they run rampid here in jersey.
maybe in south jersey, but not in north jersey.
im speaking of north jersey.
you would be suprised.

its disturbing.
Upuauat once tried to get me to watch NASCAR, and Dale Ernhardt crashed into the wall when he did. Unless you can offer that type of bloodshed, Country music is only palatable if its Willie Nelson or Merle Haggard...and the rest can all fuck their dog.
virgingrrl Wrote:im speaking of north jersey.
you would be suprised.

its disturbing.

i gotta get out of my mansion in Paramus more often. C.R.E.A.M.
im right down paramus road.

they are everywhere.
oh, you live on that side of Paramus.. OOHHH!!! now i understand. Wink
bleh.
it's ok.. you're still alright in my book.
i dont even live in paramus.
kelly clarkson loves country music
that's your big endorsement?
I'll bet Kelly is a lot of fun to fuck - but it still wouldn't get me to listen to country.
so does george bush?
Goatweed Wrote:I'll bet Kelly is a lot of fun to fuck - but it still wouldn't get me to listen to country.

what if she wanted to fuck you to counrty music?
Goatweed Wrote:I'll bet Kelly is a lot of fun to fuck - but it still wouldn't get me to listen to country.

silly goat, she isn't black
Pages: 1 2 3