CDIH

Full Version: In honor of kid, i need help with this - Sometimes, even i need some choices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am in a pickle people. I can't seem to decide if for this lovely day what i should wear under my jeans.

While I do enjoy the comfort I get from boxers, sometimes I like free ballin.

So, what shall it be?

Make your voice count.

My ballies just said " You Can';t take away my Freedoooooooom!"
Well Sean from what I've heard the NY area hasn't been at it's warmest lately so I think that you shoul wear boxers so that our beloved Admin doesn't get himself sick.
what? No Thong? damn it! I want a recount.......
Commando, yo! :thumbs-up:
whatever you decide.....just don't model the shit for us, okay?
Boxers. Don't want anyone getting caught in the zipper. Confusedcare:
i remember some guy dancin in his boxers once upon a time so...the answer is boxers.:roflmao:
Quote:i remember some guy dancin in his boxers once upon a time so...the answer is boxers

The scary thing about this statement is that this is your best memory of me. You fuckin fag. I am no Twinkee and no you can't fill me with creeme, go away.

shoo!

:::covers ass and runs:::
I've seen your jeans. Do you have any room to fit an undergarment? The only picture I saw of you looked like you painted those jeans on.
damn galt beat me to it
[Image: sean.jpg]
unless you want to show underwear lines, go commando
Please, please, wear some sort of undergarment. That way, when you're at a party, the people will only see you in your underwear. Rather than being witness to the "irish curse".
No Twinkies...soy only. No sugary shit allowed. Confusedmokey:
FREE-dom, FREE-dom, FREE-DOM, FREEDOM

FREE-dom, FREE-dom, FREE-DOM, FREEDOM

SOME-TIMES I FEEL - like a MOTH-ER-LESS CHI-LD

SOME-TIMES I FEEL - like a MOTH-ER-LESS CHILD

SOME-TIMES - I FEEL - LIKE A MOTH-ER-LESS CHILD

A LONG WAY FROM HOME.

No, actually, for the love of God Sean, please wear boxers. I don't want to EVER think of you free ballin.
you should go freeeeeee free ballin
BAH! Looks like it's boxers for you, Sean.

What happened to feeling free? Where is your untamed free spirit?
Luna, you can be naked anytime you like. And if Sean had a body as good as yours, I'd say the same to him.
Awww Maynard, on those long long nights coding and working on the site, you and Sean huddled by the screen, with the blue light falling over the two of you, you don't dream that there is only a zipper between you and Sean meat, don't you just want to slide you hand over his tight jeans, and give him a little wink?

eww, I even skeeved myself there. :roflmao: no, offense Sean {Wink} Confusedmokey:
God that disgusted me.
In protest to what Ladi just posted, I am not closing this thread out of absolute disgust and horror.

Maynard, don't ever look at me again you sick freak.