CDIH

Full Version: I got my wish but now I don't want it....:sadface:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I've talked so much shit about the retard at work but now he shift has been moved to the evenings, so she's gonna be starting work after I leave.

I miss her already.
so shocking,
you hate her,
you love her,

so out of character for you.
I love to hate her, her stupidity provided endless entertainment.
singing the alphabet > eggplants.
I agree
you'll just have to settle for tea parties now with the bosses daughter.
she's being home schooled, she has no time for me.

I have nothing left.
If you ask nicely, I'll feign stupidity and entertain you. I'll even sing the alphabet while I'm typing.
Abster Wrote:If you ask nicely, I'll feign stupidity and entertain you. I'll even sing the alphabet while I'm typing.

we're friends again?!?!?!
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Abster Wrote:If you ask nicely, I'll feign stupidity and entertain you. I'll even sing the alphabet while I'm typing.

we're friends again?!?!?!

'til the end.
high five!
Sad
quit being such a sissy girl
GonzoStyle Wrote:she's being home schooled, she has no time for me.

I have nothing left.
home schooled??? what a way to stunt her growth and keep her sheltered from the real world. She'll be a real doozy when she reaches adulthood.

oy vey.
GonzoStyle Wrote:quit being such a sissy girl

I didn't get a high five.
Luna Wrote:

I have nothing left.
home schooled??? what a way to stunt her growth and keep her sheltered from the real world. She'll be a real doozy when she reaches adulthood.

oy vey.

better than the bullshit she'd be taught in public school.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Luna Wrote:

I have nothing left.

oy vey.

better than the bullshit she'd be taught in public school.
hmm, you have a point there... I guess it's a lose/lose situation.
I would just imagine that it sucks, cause at least with school they are out of your hair for most of the day. Plus they miss out on interaction with other kids.
You should hide notes as her "secret admirer" and get some sort of penpal relationship going so you can post all of her moronity here.
Galt Wrote:You should hide notes as her "secret admirer" and get some sort of penpal relationship going so you can post all of her moronity here.

good idea!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5