CDIH

Full Version: Oh man the terrorists are totally ripping Bush off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:Al-Qaida in Iraq claims it's winning war
AP - Fri Nov 10, 1:17 PM ET
BAGHDAD, Iraq - Al-Qaida in Iraq claimed in a new audio tape Friday to be winning the war faster than expected in Iraq and said it had mobilized 12,000 fighters who had "vowed to die for God's sake." The U.S. military, meanwhile, reported that three U.S. soldiers and a Marine were killed Thursday in Iraq, the U.S. military said, bringing the number of Americans who have died in the country so far this month to 25. At least 105 U.S. forces died in October, the fourth highest monthly toll of the war.

Thieves!!!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!!!
thanks teenweek
'sup pal
eh same old. spent the afternoon flip flopping everything in my living room. pretty much just reversed the room. i like it.
sounds like fun - I spent the day designing crystal reports to track unbilled & billed time for attorneys. fun fun fun.

btw, <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.myspace.com/g0atweed">http://www.myspace.com/g0atweed</a><!-- m --> OMG!
i wish i had a job. well, a real one.
No you don't.
Hybrid Wrote:thanks teenweek

you're welcome tequila!
Galt Wrote:No you don't.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Quote:Al-Qaida in Iraq claims it's winning war
AP - Fri Nov 10, 1:17 PM ET
BAGHDAD, Iraq - Al-Qaida in Iraq claimed in a new audio tape Friday to be winning the war faster than expected in Iraq and said it had mobilized 12,000 fighters who had "vowed to die for God's sake." The U.S. military, meanwhile, reported that three U.S. soldiers and a Marine were killed Thursday in Iraq, the U.S. military said, bringing the number of Americans who have died in the country so far this month to 25. At least 105 U.S. forces died in October, the fourth highest monthly toll of the war.

Thieves!!!
I see you didn't quote the rest of that story where it says:

Quote:“The American people have put their feet on the right path by ... realizing their president’s betrayal in supporting Israel,” the terror leader said. “So they voted for something reasonable in the last elections.”

Describing President Bush as “the most stupid president” in U.S. history, al-Masri reached out to the Muslim world and said his group was winning the war in Iraq faster than expected due to U.S. policies.

In short, Al-Queda thanks you America for voting Democrat and Rummy's firing. How about a round of applause for the american liberal and it's new alliance with the haji's.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15652670/">http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15652670/</a><!-- m -->
cause the republicans were doing such a smash up job and rummys plans for iraq were working so well.

Especially his reasoning a few years ago about how "eventually they're going to get tired of being killed off by us". Yeah if history has taught us anything, these motherfuckers cant wait to get to allah.
so no matter what the terrorists think, we must do the opposite no matter how bad it actually is for us?
Here's our biggest problem I think. We went into iraq with absolutely no exit strategy whatsofuckingever. and as long as we have been in iraq, no one has seemingly thought of one yet, and if they have no one's letting it out of the bag. if we stay in iraq people are going to be unhappy here about being there and if we leave right away then we look weak and the enemy can and will state that they "drove" us out of the country and it will be a major propaganda blow. so we made this shitty bed we are in and it seems the covers are so tight around us it's strangling us. Personally I don't think it matters if the reps or dems are in charge at this point, we're fucked either way as far as this war is concerned
we have a withdrawal strategy and it goes like this: once there is a govt in place in Iraq that will let US oil corps control the oil then we will withdraw
wow, if someone as high as dice can see this, why can't everyone else?
Hey, I'm just pointing out that those of you who put the democrats back in power are being applauded by your pals in al-queda.

My conscience is clear. I have absoleutly nothing in common with those animals, you do. Congratulations. Our forefathers would be so proud of you.
im neither dem or rep but what do you base your democrats=terrorist rationale on?
Oh I don't know, MAYBE AL-QUEDA'S LATEST ACCOLADES TO THE AMERICAN'S WHO VOTED THE DEMOCRATS BACK IN POWER AS IS DOCUMENTED IN THE LINK
or maybe the public agrees to kill motherfuckers like him but feels that the current administration wasnt doing a good job.
Pages: 1 2 3 4