CDIH

Full Version: best friday night entertainment ever
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Theres this crazy screaming in the hallway, which isnt out of the ordinary but it was coming from next door. I go to get a better listen and theres some crazy crack ho redneck lookin bitch, knockin the fuck out of my neighbors door, demanding "MOTHERFUCKER PAY ME MY MONEY LARRY!!!"

so fuckin amazing
I wished I lived in Brooklyn
she came back with a friend and these bitches are like admitting crimes left and right.

apparently they are gonna get fucked up not only by their pimp but the nigga who sold them the drugs.

cause he not only didnt pay them for letting him "stick it in my ass" but hes keeping the drugs!!!
that would make a great podcast
I wish I could get the mic to the front door, this is gold.

best part is when the hos tried reverse psychology on him and started gently ringing the buzzer instead of knocking down the door. Then they started trying to talk all sexy "larry baby, please open up"

2 seconds later "MOTHERFUCKER OPEN UP!!!"
Larry is owning.
you thought about opening the door didn't you?
I did open the door and closed it right away when I saw this crazy bitch She not only has 4 teeth, they are like those huge kinda teeth that curve outwards and like are angled to one side, scared the shit outta me.

Plus her "friend" looks like that tranny nigger hooker I got to blow my friend, so I had a flashback of getting my jaw broke.
OH MAN, LARRY NARCED ON THE HOS AND CALLED THE COPS!!!
how do you know she was a tranny?
faceman802 Wrote:how do you know she was a tranny?

the original or this one?
either
No matter how I explain it, it wont come out right.

so lets leave it at, I knew.
So you have no proof
I knew, ok!!!
You got a hummer from the tranny!!!!!!!!!
no!!!
In the grand scheme of things, I am Larry.
Luna and snaps are the toothless, bi-racial ho's.
Oh, those poor brown people!
actually larry is white and so is the hooker, the tranny was the only brown person.
Pages: 1 2