CDIH

Full Version: motherfuckin cunt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
this one woulda goin in the old FU forum.

I was fuckin happy to finally get a chance to sleep in today after a week of like 3 hour sleep nights. I fell asleep at like 4 and at 8:30 I get a call on my cell and stupid me answers it.

It's one of our engineers on a job and the client nigger is giving him a hard time about the price for the services they ordered.

this is the same nigger that tried to hustler me down yesterday. But the conversation is so fuckin beyond dumb, I cant even describe it.

The basic premise is that the client orders 3 services, a property inspection, a termite inspection and a radon test.

we have a package for those services that comes to 375, seperatly they come to 440 but there is a 65 dollar discount.

I spent 30 minutes yesterday and 20 minutes today, arguing with this nigger bitch on why its 375 and not 345, she just literally can not wrap her colored mind around addition. Plus she was getting so pissed, she had this sarcastic tone like i was the retard. Yet somehow she was trying to convince me that 245+75 = 315.... how the fuck do you get a 5 at the end of your sum when both numbers have a 5? I mean just a 5 year old could quickly come to that conclusion.

Finally she fuckin went off on how we were taking advantage of her cause shes a po' black woman!!! and hung up on me.

now im fuckin aggrivated to no end and could never trully justify how inane this conversation was, cause we went through the equaition, no less than 30 times, I felt like a fuckin inner city math teacher.... I WAS PRYZBYLEWSKI!!!
Blacks are awful
I really wish I could explain the conversation but it was so fuckin awful, only a word for word transcript would work.
that's what you get for doing business with that sort
That stinks.

And what probably sucks the most is you end up getting so pissed you can't get back to sleep.
you poeple need to sleep with your phones on silent!

you
maria
dino

all y'all got fucked up last night cause of random phone calls.

SILENT! or better yet turn the phone off like i do.
its amazing that everyone that gonzo seems to come in contact with, he considers his intellectual inferior.

i find it :

1. amazingly impossible on any level

2. a sad commentary on the life of a lonely fat kid.
you two should make wrestle with no clothes
Arpikarhu Wrote:its amazing that everyone that gonzo seems to come in contact with, he considers his intellectual inferior.

i find it :

so true!!!
TheGMANN Wrote:That stinks.

And what probably sucks the most is you end up getting so pissed you can't get back to sleep.

of course not, I almost started crying.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:its amazing that everyone that gonzo seems to come in contact with, he considers his intellectual inferior.

i find it :

so true!!!

your response is exactly what keyser does when he is being slammed and cant think of a way to stop the abuse.
you get'em, arpikarhuwuhu!
Grrrrrrrr!
Arpikarhu Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

i find it :

so true!!!

your response is exactly what keyser does when he is being slammed and cant think of a way to stop the abuse.

you are so right, who can handle such abuse, I know I cant!!!
word!
brilliant!
I work with the public as well, and it just seems like they have to know better than I do what is going on. I work in the court system and you should see the lowlife assholes that try to tell me what my job is.
a d III basketball player told his asst. coach that he doesn't think i know what i'm doing.

yeah, go ahead. take his word for it.
I bet it's cause he wants you and can't have it.
Do you know what you are doing? If so, tlle the player to fuck him or herself. Then send out your worst player `to lowbridge him/her.
Pages: 1 2