CDIH

Full Version: The thank you thread! - :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bullshit....nobody handed me over any deformed children or fucking cripples to violate. I just merely got votes to officially put me in charge of this tart cart. I would put someone in charge to wipe the feces off the walls but I love the smell. Grump..now you definately have a safe haven behind the unhinged doors of DA BUS.

I feel like Freddy Krueger from the pile of shit movie Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge.

YOU ARE ALL MY CHILDREN NOW!!

This voting has done some fantastic stuff. I mean as you can see below. Look how much closer it made Ladi and Amy.

Tards of the same feather shit together.

[Image: shit.jpg]
Congrats and your welcome. {Big Grin} :crackhead:
congrats. excuse me while i projectile vomit onto my screen.
Confusedtupid:
Confusedtupid:
C'mon, Jimmy, I am all oiled up for ya :loveya:

<center>[Image: cphimosis.jpg]</center>
Another uncircumsized penis?
wow, slash why do you have so many pics of naked men?? Rolleyes
Snuka, you sick motherfucker, You fucking ran away with that vote...
The way you ran right over and yanked my stick when I unzipped...
I had to vote for you.
Ladi was great, but she didn't use her teeth like you do, and Amy, well, you know...
I hope you took out the seat belts, and wired the windows, 'cause were in for a hell of a fucking ride!!!

Confusedmokey: :firebounce: Confusedmokey: :burnfucker: :burnfucker: Confusedmokey: :firebounce: Confusedmokey:
i voted for sleeper
Quote:wow, slash why do you have so many pics of naked men??

images.google.com > smegma = cock infestations and general deformities.
um, ok terrific, why would you stumble upon that site?
shouldn't Confusedtupid: just be the default image for every post in this forum

congrats jimmy, wipe away the chicks and thats some hot shit!!
Quote:um, ok terrific, why would you stumble upon that site?

Ok, images.google.com is part of the google.com search engine. It is specifically for pictures. I went there because I am a doctor and I needed to do some research on diseases of the male reproductive organs.

Being that this is the tard cart forum, I figured it would be funny haha, as well as funny queer to post those images.
slash truly is teh funney. :thumbs-up:
Nobody would do a better job, congrats and anytime you need a fuckin strokin... call me.
slash is immensely funney but he is teh suck at moderating

Edited By Keyser Soze on April 12 2002 at 12:43
Weeeeeeeeeeeeee...now lets cut the brake lines on this bus and have some real fun!!!!1
Quote:slash is immensely funney but he is teh suck at moderating

Thank you for that fine compliment (former):loveya:, and that's how i got the job (latter) by :blow: .
:Confusedhakes head: How the fuck did this happen?
Welcome to the team, Snuks! :bouncer:

:thumbs-up:
Pages: 1 2