CDIH

Full Version: I forgot how great Howard Stern was
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Listening to an old Billy West bit when he was Marge Schott and apologizing to the niggaz. I'm crying it's so incredible. I miss the days before it turned into the Howiewood Stern Show.
I still think he's good. Whenever I rented a car with Sirius, I'd listen, and I thought it was good. Certainly better than O&A.

But Marge Schott was my most favorite of all Billy West characters.
I agree, head to head, just a bare battle, howard over O&A any day of the week. Just based on themselves as hosts, Howard is far superior.

What made O&A better was when they weren't so into the bullshit contests and the wacky edgy bullshit, and when they didnt have Jackie.... I mean Jimmy Norton, on every single day. The best shows were the ones where the character impression shows, the shows where they had guests on and just talked like a couple of douchebags from long island about bullshit most everyone could relate to.
I was a big HS fan.. I've been missing out because I don't have a sirius radio but I hear you can finally listen to him online now. I have to look into it.

The best HS years was when Sam Kinison was still alive. I used to LOVE when he was on the show.
Kinison was awful and deserved to die
Oh my god.. shut up.

He was one of the best comedian ever.
yeah if you like guys who just annoyingly yell and pass it off as comedy.

ugh
He wasn't just about yelling. He got into people's heads. And his stories about his real life on Stern were entertaining.
he yelled, that was it.
You don't get it ! Just like you don't get Jim Morrison either.. GANGSTA!
the defense of "you don't get it", is the absolute worst. No, I do get it and all he did was yell.

Maybe Kinison was an interesting person and had some interesting stories but he was not a funny comic at all.

I also understand and appreciate Morrison but I dont think he was a "poet" or a "prophet" or a "genius". He was a good entertainer, and that is it.

Yeats was a poet and Moses was a prophet.
Morrison = genius poet.. I would never call him a prophet
Shakespeare was a poet, morrison was a junkie who could sing.
... who had an IQ of 145.. you know not what you speak
funsnapsdyno Wrote:Morrison = genius poet.. I would never call him a prophet

a pile of shit is a better poet than Morrison ever was...please. He was an overrated drug addict whome aother addicts thought was so deep maaaaaaaaaaaan because they were strung out worse then him.

The Doors = awful.
I have an IQ of 152, whats your point?

lets compare SAT scores now!!!!
Goatweed Wrote:
funsnapsdyno Wrote:Morrison = genius poet.. I would never call him a prophet

a pile of shit is a better poet than Morrison ever was...please. He was an overrated drug addict whome aother addicts thought was so deep maaaaaaaaaaaan because they were strung out worse then him.

The Doors = awful.

Half the time people thought he was on drugs, he wasn't.
And I'm not sayin he was a god.. he was a poet and a singer.
GonzoStyle Wrote:I have an IQ of 152, whats your point?

lets compare SAT scores now!!!!

I don't believe you !
yeah the other half he was drunk
he was hardly a poet...ramblings dont count as poetry.
Pages: 1 2 3