CDIH

Full Version: Ok do this at work, at home, wherever!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have randomly started singing my favorite west side story song, for when people have been getting crazy around here and yes I stole this from the west wing!!!!

snap your fingers to the beat and then break into the officer krumke song!!!

Boy, boy, crazy boy Get cool, boy. Got a rocket in your pocket Keep cooly, cool boy!!!

it makes me feel all gooey inside, like a peanut butter cup, a cup of goody good goodness!
and i am a bad person for singing hall and oats..... RIGHT!!!
I want to live in America....You know....it works...except I feel all spicy like a burrito
Black Lazerus Wrote:and i am a bad person for singing hall and oats..... RIGHT!!!

yeah hall and oates are fuckin gay, for reals.
and and west side story is manly with songs like dear officer kuptkey
Singing Hall and Oates = Gay

Singing movie musicals = Not Gay

LOL!!!
Black Lazerus Wrote:and and west side story is manly with songs like dear officer kuptkey

exactly!
I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes
Black Lazerus Wrote:and and west side story is manly with songs like dear officer kuptkey

I would like to point out that I referred to it as "the officer krumke song"

Yet Laz knew it well enough to post the proper title of DEAR, officer krumke, so he got the full title right, hence he not only sings hall and oates, he sings showtunes as well.
The Prodigal Son Wrote:I want to live in America....You know....it works...except I feel all spicy like a burrito

i may get beaten if i sing that song around here. i'm surrounded by hispanics. i think they are the only ones who go to this school.

aside from the few blacks on the track & basketball teams.
but they wont do shit but smile and dance if you sing the krumke song!!!
She's a maniac> The krumke Song
I feel pretty

Oh so pretty

I feel pretty, and witty and bright!

Guess I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue
I've had a song stuck in my head all weekend, and it's killing me. I just can't shake it; and I hate it.

It's from Rocky II, when Rocky is carrying Adrianne home after their wedding and they walk by frank Stallone and his group of misfits singing songs around a trashcan on fire (no way did anyone do that - ever)

Anyway, Rocky requests a song, and they start.

"There are TWO kinds of love; that you outta know.
THERE ARE
TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
KIIIIIINDS OF LOVE!"
faceman802 Wrote:I saw the sign and it opened up my eyes

I saw teh sign
Life is demanding without understanding....

Always reminds me of South park when they thawed the guy out from 1998
Black Lazerus Wrote:She's a maniac> The krumke Song

you fuckin cock slurping homo person
GonzoStyle Wrote:

Thats it....I am deleting you from myspace.....

I didnt get to chime in on that thread, but thats disgraceful. Laz has alot more time in than 90% of others, but that still gets me.

That is hella weak dude
BirdyP Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:

Thats it....I am deleting you from myspace.....

I didnt get to chime in on that thread, but thats disgraceful. Laz has alot more time in than 90% of others, but that still gets me.

That is hella weak dude

hella weak son!!!
HAH
West Side Story is the best musical ive ever seen. There are no weak songs, and all the characters are believable, and the song that gets me every time is after the dance and maria and tony are singing...

only you, youre the only thing ill see forever
in my eyes, in my world and in everything I do
nothing else but you ever....

and theres nothing for me but Maria
every sight that i see is Maria

Tony, Tony...............

damn. now i need to find tissues

Smile
Pages: 1 2