CDIH

Full Version: The reason I do not like anyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, this dude at my office is kind of down on his luck and is about $300 in arrears for his rent. I got a very nice sized check last week, so after crying to me, I lent him the money. Now, I knew he had a loan closing this past Monday, so i knew i would be getting it back. I am the office manager, so I told my boss to deduct the $300 from his commission.

So, the loan that he closed just funded and my boss and I went to the title company, picked up the check, and deposited it. As we are driving back he is filling out the guys payroll info. The guy I lent the money to was getting whats called a draw off of the impending commission check. He got so much in draw checks that he actually was only getting $50 back on a $1500 commission! So, I am now ass out of the $300.

My boss is going to give it to me anyway, but how fucked up is that?
"Ass, grass or gas. Nobody rides for free, maaan."
BirdyP Wrote:So, this dude at my office is kind of down on his luck and is about $300 in arrears for his rent. I got a very nice sized check last week, so after crying to me, I lent him the money. Now, I knew he had a loan closing this past Monday, so i knew i would be getting it back. I am the office manager, so I told my boss to deduct the $300 from his commission.

So, the loan that he closed just funded and my boss and I went to the title company, picked up the check, and deposited it. As we are driving back he is filling out the guys payroll info. The guy I lent the money to was getting whats called a draw off of the impending commission check. He got so much in draw checks that he actually was only getting $50 back on a $1500 commission! So, I am now ass out of the $300.

My boss is going to give it to me anyway, but how fucked up is that?

you're a mortgage broker?
he sure is.
that's just awful
how so?
Mortgage brokers are scumbag fucks, I used to be one and who is a bigger scumbag than me?
me?
no you're not really a scumbag.
but you said I was!
fuck you then douchebag bitch
feel the love <3
go slice your scumbag fingers off so you can stop filling this place with your scumbaggyness
ouch. that one hurt me.
you want some too?
i thought i was un-hateable
eh, you're right, I cant do it.
pussy!
no, shes the only one I do like.
fuck that bitch
Pages: 1 2