CDIH

Full Version: Holy mother of pearl!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Look at thsi shit!

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IN5StQAr7n0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed>
I am the problem no doubt.
Bring it on, coward.
What the fuck did you do!!!!????
This whitey doesn't run from uppity Negroes with weapons.

BRING ON THE RACE WAR!
Un-fucking-believable!!!! The fucking double standards just boggle the mind!
blacknificent!
yeah someone who has to concentrate to properly pronounce the word "the" is schooling niggas.
Makes you wonder why they ever ended slavery!
Wow I just suck
No no keep going!!
Nah I fucking blow.
keep on truckin my boy
I'm not whining or anything...

I guess I am one of the new kids on the block...

I though this thread would be gold!

Back to the drawing board
well what did you expect

look at the crazy nigger!!!
He is out of his fucking mind!

But what he said is so over the top, it boggles the mind that it hasn't gotten more attention.

Screw it. Just another dumbass monkey
what kind of attention, like the news?

does that deserve to even be considered news? to put him on national TV and give him attention is exactly what he would love, its free press and would get his message into millions of homes.

Im pretty sure c-span isnt high on the homeboy watching list. Id be amazed if nigs even knew what the fuck c-span is.

There are thounsands, hundreds of thousands and possible millions of insane people of every race in this country who spew the same shit daily. But we dont give the KKK air time, so why should we even acknowlege this guy.

He has his right as much as the KKK has to say lets ship niggers back to africa or neo nazis say that jews should die.

thats why we are fighting over in iraq, isnt that the reason?
Quote:thats why we are fighting over in iraq, isnt that the reason?

Absolutely right.

It is a free speech issue, an I definitely support that right.

However, if a white man says ANYTHING even close to his statement, it goes on the fornt page. It is an inequity that realy burns me.
gonzo can delete your account if you ask him
The Prodigal Son Wrote:
Quote:thats why we are fighting over in iraq, isnt that the reason?

However, if a white man says ANYTHING even close to his statement, it goes on the fornt page. It is an inequity that realy burns me.

cause we all know niggas is crazy
Pages: 1 2 3 4