CDIH

Full Version: ho ho ho
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
merryy christmas!!!!
my favorite christmas song is christmas in hollis by run dmc!

thats just a fun gonzo fact!
thanksgiving isn't over yet. it's a little too early for that stuffs.
seriously, someone needs to relax when he's all alone on the board.
We should institute a policy that Gonzo cannot post unless there is another member of the admin staff present.
I think he just needs to get laid.
Honestly, I dunno if thats gonna fix it.
its worth a try
But what if we unleash a beast. Do we really want to be responsible for that?
i am trying my best to help. i dragged him out of the house to go shopping.

i can only imagine how crazy he is going right now stuck in traffic on the belt.
waaa waaaa no one posts guys, thanks gonzo for keeping things active :kiss kiss:

fuckin backstabbers, don't sweat it, once I hit my 40k, i'm taking a sabbatical.
drusilla Wrote:i am trying my best to help. i dragged him out of the house to go shopping.

how did that go? i'm sure you got a few stares.
and i'm filing for false advertisement of this thread.. i was looking forward to seeing hoes, 3 of them..
Ronin Wrote:
drusilla Wrote:i am trying my best to help. i dragged him out of the house to go shopping.

how did that go? i'm sure you got a few stares.

Stares of jealousy, those nigger bitches at the convenience store were totally wet over me in my pink skully!!!
while no one bought anything but a bag of frito's & a ginseng iced tea, it was 6 hours of fantastic comedy.
GonzoStyle Wrote:fuckin backstabbers, don't sweat it, once I hit my 40k, i'm taking a sabbatical.

You are too skinny. You look like Kenneth Keith Kallenbach
Galt Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:fuckin backstabbers, don't sweat it, once I hit my 40k, i'm taking a sabbatical.

You are too skinny. You look like Kenneth Keith Kallenbach

I hate you so much
can you make smoke come out of your eyes?
now im gonna gain all the weight back!
wouldnt the smoke burn your eyes real bad?
Pages: 1 2