CDIH

Full Version: this used to be my
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PLAYGROUND!!!!

remember that, that was a good song by madonna.

not a big fan though.
oh yeah but I meant it like, the board is the playground.
than again it pretty much still is, right?

But I think I ran everyone off and have been blaming arpi for my own insecurities, I forgive arpi now!
NO I DONT!!!
fooled you there for a second
Are you channeling Golem?
It's the crazy retard energy I have now that I lost so much weight.

I was up cleaning the stove and fridge at like 3am the other day.

Then I started washing dishes and realized they werent even dirty.
hahahhaha stupid!!!

you cleaned clean dishes, good work asshole.
I have to lose weight

Tell me Gonzo, How did you do it?

And, why don't you have a book?

"Gonzostyle: I lost my fat ass and you can too"
He loses weight and a major organ and then all of a sudden we get a whole bunch of new posters. I have my suspisions.
Nice, DIG.
oh geez thanks, assfat
Your welcome
how's your doodoo?
The Prodigal Son Wrote:I have to lose weight

Tell me Gonzo, How did you do it?

And, why don't you have a book?

"Gonzostyle: I lost my fat ass and you can too"

I smoked crizzzack!!!

actually I did a whole big post on it a while back.

Basically no crazy miracles, lots of discipline and a strong will.

Proper diet, portion control, and exercise every single day, primarily focusing on cardio activity.

Also getting the proper vitamins and various other minerals for proper protein synthesis and muscle repair, as well as omega-3 fats.

Portion control is the main key and eating proper amounts from the food groups. For example, have 3-4 servings of protein a day, 4-5 carbs, 6-8 veggies, etc etc.

Portion control is important cause most people dont realize that a portion of chicken is 4 ounces, not 16 ounces like you get in a restaurant, especially the fat fatties like me.

And of course the proper foods, like no red meats, lots of fish and chicken instead.

Try to do some exercise as soon as you wake up, cause your body is stoked to burn calories in the morning but it needs a boost. Do some push ups, jumping jacks and stretch.

Try to get a minimum of 20 minutes of UNINTTERUPTED cardio exercise, even if it is just walking. Just cause you're on your feet at work, thats not exercise.

Lift some weights but dont over emphasize it until you've reached your goal weight.

Eat some protein when you wake up and fiber. Best bet is an egg white omlet, with some whole wheat toast. I also drink metimucil or colon pure in the morning.

Multi vitamin is very very important, for guys make sure theres not a lot of iron in it. Also get fish oil or better yet some cold pressed flaxseed oil, it has omega 3 fatty acids which is crucial as well.

Try to make sure your daily break down of foods is about 50 carbs, 40% protein and 10% fats.

I can go on and on but thats good enough.

and theres a lot of stuff you need to make sure when doing exercise, that you are doing properly, especially lifting weights. Mainly dont over do it but also dont under do it and proper form is key. cause I see dickheads like throwing their backs out doing arm curls with a lot of weight and thinking they are fuckin mr. olympia, yet they arent working the actual muscle and are gonna injure themselves.

ok I said I was gonna stop like 2 paragraphs ago.

Its tough but reallly worth it, cause you feel so accomplished. especially after like really doing it a while, like dropping 140 pounds is like crazy insane for me, its like it was just yesterday that it was 20 pounds, then 40, etc. I went from a size 62 pant which was tight, to now a 42 and almost a 40 even now.
Neptune, Titan
Stars can frighten
Universe is poised amazed the blasting jelly concentrate!!!!
Madonna was pretty hot in that movie - tomboy hot, yanno?
wasn't she all the way may? that's like opies great great aunt or something.
do you use fitday.com to track your diet and exercise?
Pages: 1 2