CDIH

Full Version: On my way to take a shit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
today a guy handed me this <a href="http://photobucket.com/albums/o110/bloodyanus/cd1.jpg" target="_blank">CD.</a>

In case you can't read that it says:

SOMETIME LIFE SEEMS SO RANDOM
DOES ANYBODY KNOW
WHAT YOU'RE GOING THROUGH
DOES ANYBODY CARE?
GIVE BESTSELLING AUTHOR
WILLIAM MACDONALD
JUST TEN MINUTES OF YOUR TIME
AND FIND OUT HOW MUCH
GOD CARES ABOUT YOU

So I did the only thing anybody would have done in this<a href="http://photobucket.com/albums/o110/bloodyanus/cd2.jpg" target="_blank"> situation.</a>

Then I passed by him on the way back and he gave me another CD. I couldn't think of anything more I could do to it, so I just dropped it in the garbage. I felt so powerless.
classy
afraid to ask what that stain on the cd is..oh dear
that's not a lot of shit.
Well I didn't want to shit directly on it, the other stalls were occupied and I wasn't confident I'd be able to aim well enough. So I just wiped toilet paper on it and slid it down to another stall when the bathroom emptied.
I hate taking a shit while others are doing the same thing mere feet away from you...it seems really creepy & disgusting to me.
Lies! that looks like apple butter
taste it & let us know for sure - thanks!
Nahh I'm not a big fan of apple butter or shit so I'd lose out either way..
but we would win either way, and that's really what matters.
it has to be a real colon emergency for me to shit anywhere other than home.
outside of my job, I agree with you - but they keep the bathrooms here pretty spotless, but I cant see shitting with anyone else in another stall.
I also don't like taking a shit right after someone else does, especially if I see the person exiting the stall. The seat's all warm and if I actually know the shitter I'd have a hard time communicating with him in the future knowing our asses were a mere seconds away from more or less touching together.

So for other peoples benefit I try to make sure to exit the stall when nobody else is present. But one time I had an emergency at I think Target and just about filled the bowl to the rim and didn't even bother trying to flush. Just as I was on my way out some old guy entered the stall and let out a disgusted groan that had me laughing the rest of the day.
I can't walk in, get out, or shit in a stall if anyones else is in the bathroom.
Quote:I also don't like taking a shit right after someone else does, especially if I see the person exiting the stall. The seat's all warm......
that has always grossed me out.... yick.

give me a cold toilet seat or else.
or else you'll shit on the floor?
Goatweed Wrote:or else you'll shit on the floor?
I suppose you'll want pictures of that, too???
Luna Wrote:

only if you do it in such a way that it spells out "Goatweed" - then I'll frame it!
Goatweed Wrote:
Luna Wrote:

only if you do it in such a way that it spells out "Goatweed" - then I'll frame it!
you are one sick ticket.

I like it!
Luna Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:
Luna Wrote:

you are one sick ticket.

I like it!

with extra corn kernals!!!
Pages: 1 2