CDIH

Full Version: I'm going to the bathroom - I need help making a decision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In honor of the homo mod maymay, I want to dedicate my next bowel movement to him but I need some advice. Which do you think is the best plan?

Come on people, help me out here.
There is only one correct answer here...
Mayturd loves smelly drawers. :poopain:
hell...kill two birds with one stone Grumpy. I voted "Shit in my pants and then let maymay wear them."
he should wear them on his head. Then this really would look even more like a short bus.
Take a shit, don't wipe your ass, stand up and turn around and stradle the toilet. Then stick your index and middle finger up your ass while masturbating into your own feces.

When you are done, wash your hands, sit back down, wipe, and then take a shower.

Then go to bed. You will sleep like a fucking baby.
Quote:Take a shit, don't wipe your ass, stand up and turn around and stradle the toilet. Then stick your index and middle finger up your ass while masturbating into your own feces.

When you are done, wash your hands, sit back down, wipe, and then take a shower.

Then go to bed. You will sleep like a fucking baby

i thought i was the only one
nope, i do that whenever i feel stressed. i like to spread peanut butter on my sac though, for that added feeling.
Quote:i like to spread peanut butter on my sac though, for that added feeling.
toothpaste adds a nice cooling sensation
Hey grump. What I like to do is when i take a shit is clamp down on my rod with one of my hands. that way when i deploy the troops no piss leaks out. reason being...after i drop off the cosby kids into the bowl, i like standing up and trying to break them apart with my piss stream. sure it sprays all over but it feels good dripping down my lower legs.
I thought I was the only one!
I feel less disgusted by myself now...
Thank you Jimmy...(If I may call you Jimmy, Mr. Snuka, Sir)
May I call you Mr. 'Tic? (Lunatic)

And, to stay on topic, I gotta go pee.
sluggo all your suggestions are good.

LOL...luna you can call me whatever ya like.

Gotta pee huh...if you want to feel extra fresh you can put a layer of toilet paper coated with some cat litter on a gear shift, mount it and clean really deep.
i have to go with the take a shit and then pee because it's fun to poop in the toilet and then see if the force of your urine can be used to break apart the logs.
Ikea made me ---> :roflmao:

Quote:Gotta pee huh...if you want to feel extra fresh you can put a layer of toilet paper coated with some cat litter on a gear shift, mount it and clean really deep.

Now..how the hell did you know how I learned to drive a stick shift, Sir 'Tic?
If only we had a coffee pot here I could pee in.....that's always fun :bouncer:
LOL...."Sir 'Tic" {Smile}

I didnt know...i was just trying to be helpfull. retards love to be helpfull.