CDIH

Full Version: Return Of The Jedi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Star Wars flicks have been running ad nauseum on Cinemax for like the past month, and I've managed to almost always catch Return of the Jedi - and of course, I gotta watch.

Anyway, I think I prefer the new ending to the original. The song is better, I like seeing Coruscant & the Jedi Temple rebuilt, and even young Anakin doesnt bother me that much.

I've gained a new appreciation for the movie, it was always not so much of a fave of mine, but I like it a lot more now - despite the Ewoks.
jesus healed you
You ewok raper.
'Obi Wan's failure is now complete'

I totally understand what that means now - nice!!
Jedi was always my favorite because it had the most action and spawned the most toys - Jabba, the Rancor and his keeper, Bib Fortuna, biker scouts, the gamorrean guard, ewoks, and several other characters that I don't even remember seeing in the movie at all, yet had toys of.
Same principle applies to why He-man was so big.
Seriously, who in the fuck is <a href="http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=C0303P0011&mode=vintage&picture=out">Prune Face?
sounds like one of Dick Tracys enemies