CDIH

Full Version: So, I've Been
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Checking out FBA and rf.net lately to try and see wtf you guys are talking about half the time and, wow. I'm not going to defend the doors board here but I have to say this... The Doors Board was of a much higher quality than these fucking McDonalds Playland's.

Both boards seem to be an oasis of true societal outcasts. And not the outcasts that are too hardcore to fit in. I mean, the kind of people I would've targeted and chased off the Doors Board. I am extremely unimpressed with both sites to say the least.

In closing, I say with a clear conscience that this board is by far the most interesting board I've ever been a part of. It can never close down. Do you hear me? Never.
I hear ya!
I tried posting on rf.net this week cause in all honesty I have an insatiable appetite when it comes to posting and it's not enough here anymore, not that i'd stop posting here ever.

But rf.net is awful, not only is it a fuckin happy peppy little "lock any thread thats mean" place but the posters are all just fuckin boring and add nothing.

Havent been to FBA but I take it, it's not much better.
I have to admit that when I first came here in December 02 I was intimidated. I came from a board where there were 3 or four interesting posters in a sea of shitty ones. Here, those scales were tipped in the other direction. Now that I see some of those same names sitting in the online section of those boards I think to myself about how sad they are and how tragicly below average they really must've been then.

And I will name names. Alkey and Silera are who I'm talking about in particular. We all have interests and passions that could be viewed as being lame. But they're in a different league. I imagine them shushing their kid and shoving a speak and spell in it's face so they can listen to ron and fez torrents together and smoke cigarettes in the kitchen.

I know alot of you are friends with them and I respect that but seriously.
They're ridiculous.
it's reality, most people are just listeners who gather around and listen to 2 people talking while the other 20 just chime in with an LOL once in a while.
and these fucking mutts are dying for acceptance there. THERE!!!
i like alkey and silera, i just don't get why they're so attached to a couple of dopes on the radio. i miss them both and wish they posted here more often.
GonzoStyle Wrote:I tried posting on rf.net this week cause in all honesty I have an insatiable appetite when it comes to posting and it's not enough here anymore, not that i'd stop posting here ever.

But rf.net is awful, not only is it a fuckin happy peppy little "lock any thread thats mean" place but the posters are all just fuckin boring and add nothing.

it's not - think wackbag but 1000x the attention-whoredness.
It is possible to be a mega fan and still retain your class. They need to take lessons from Penny Lane.
Goatweed Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:I tried posting on rf.net this week cause in all honesty I have an insatiable appetite when it comes to posting and it's not enough here anymore, not that i'd stop posting here ever.

it's not - think wackbag but 1000x the attention-whoredness.
fba is full of fucking game threads, old message board schtick threads and paltalk cliques. holy fuck.
Penny Lane is the worst Beatles song ever. I cringe every time I hear the first 4 seconds of the song.
Galt Wrote:Penny Lane is the worst Beatles song ever. I cringe every time I hear the first 4 seconds of the song.

I think he meant the Kate Hudson character from Almost Famous, super groupie!
bingo
I've been over to rf.net picking a fight with Keyser Jacko. Probably one of the dumbest black people I've ever had a discussion with.
Is that a homage to my cock?
Keyser Soze Wrote:Is that a homage to my cock?

More like a parity of
such a rarity witnessing a first post...thank you for that
anytime
sink Wrote:

More like a parity of

parody?
Galt Wrote:
sink Wrote:

More like a parity of

parody?

I really have to learn to proof read after a wake n bake.
Pages: 1 2