CDIH

Full Version: new years eve is over rated.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
actually, im just being bitter cause im a sick one.
i usually have fun...but not this year.
theres is nothing sadder then going to blockbuster in your
p.j.'s on new years eve....well maybe the people who work there,
but thats besides the point!

so i hope all of you with all your fantastic plans
don't have fun.
not even a little bit, at all.
Im just staying home and finishing up season 1 of 24 and starting on season 2.

I dont really care, well i do but im a pathetic individual with a lonely life.

Im sure somewhere arpi is dancing a jig.
yeah, but i don't have a choice, im puking like its my job.
I have 6 people in visiting.

I drank until 2ish on Friday. I drank from noon - 3AM yesterday. I drank from noon-4 today. I am run-down right now.

I will be going out tonight with between 10-15 people.

I dyed my hair blonde.

I have a mohawk.

I will be going out to random bars in the lower east side rather than paying $150 per person for an open bar.

I guarantee I won't touch a girl tonight.
I went out last night and had my share of good times already, Plus Jack Bauer rules!
I'm staying in. I installed a dishwasher at my bride's grandmothers house today and I'm pooped!
I'm heading to a house party at a friends place down the block. I've done the bar thing on New Years many times, its amateur hour. All the losers who don't go out all year getting their kicks for one glorious night at a crowded bar. I'll be spending it with some close friends on a comfortable couch with some great food and drinks.
I'm spending a quiet one and I don't care.. now I know I'm old. This would normally bother me in years past.
man, your cat is going to get some lip service tonight!
Hoon Wrote:man, your cat is going to get some lip service tonight!

adolf went out tonight, that rascal!
i hope he's intelligent enough to eat the cat nip if he gets pulled over.
oh man I actually got him this scratching post type thing and it came with 3 bags of catnip, he is loving that shit.
i'm doing laundry at the moment. soon i'm gonna start cooking up some hors devours for me & dr. dino then we're gonna play scarface on xbox til we pass out. romance at its best.
man, dino really struck gold with you.
if i asked my bride to play xbox with me she'd probably divorce me and fuck my friends.
drusilla Wrote:i'm doing laundry at the moment. soon i'm gonna start cooking up some hors devours for me & dr. dino then we're gonna play scarface on xbox til we pass out. romance at its best.

oh man, I wanna play!!!
I can't sleep because all I can hear is a girl being fucked/murdered in my apartment.
i went to my aunts house and spent it with my family as usual.
we played some intense games of team scrabble, where me and jessica went 2-0. boo-ya!
Hoon Wrote:man, your cat is going to get some lip service tonight!
My cat is home alone for 2 days. I hope she didn't freak out over the loud noises at midnight last night. I bet there was a lot of "funsnaps" going off!
we went to a friend's house, my son had a blast playing with my friend''s new puppy, I got a little buzzed & got a BJ once we got home around 1AM. So far, 2007 is looking good!
Since my future mother-in-law was in, we decided to just hang with my parents and family friends by doing the movie, dinner, and dessert at home to see the ball drop. I decided that Dick Clark should now be joined by Kirk Douglas and Ali for a special New Years until each one drops. Fun times. Saw Dreamgirls. It was good if you like musicals. I couldn't wait for it to end. Had Thai food. Ate Pumpkin Custard pie. Smoked a cuban Partagas cigar. Drank bad champagne. Went to sleep at 1am...

Woke up at 5am to put the mom-in-law on a plane. Got back at 8am and slept till noon.

Happy New Year.
Pages: 1 2