CDIH

Full Version: 48 Hour Juice Fast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So i'm going into hour 41 of my 48 hour juice fast and every food commercial I see has me salivating. The first day was pretty easy until around 6pm when I had an insatiable urge for a juicy steak but i've been craving food like a maniac all day today. I basically tried this to see if I could do it, and also to cleanse out all the crappy food I ate over the holidays. Juice fasting clears out poisons right down to the cellular level and replaces them with the large quantities of nutrients in the juice.

Basically the fast consists of three juice drinks with water in between. I had a grapefruit and apple juice drink for breakfast yesterday with a shot of wheatgrass. Celery, cucumber, and lemon juice drink for lunch, and carrot, kale, parsley, and spinach for dinner. I felt much more alert and fresh this morning than I have in some time, and i've had the same feeling all day today, despite craving solid foods.

Today for breakfast I had a “Lemonade Fast Juice”. Lemon juice, one spoonful of maple syrup and some cayenne pepper. It was super tart and took me awhile to finish. I walked over to my buddy's place to watch the Jets game and had to force myself not to eat any of the snacks they were all gorging on. This was by far the toughest part of the entire fast so far. My friend had a chocolate cake that his girlfriend made that nearly had me in tears watching him eat. I left after the Jets game and walked home and had the same drink I had for dinner last night for lunch again (the carrot, kale, parsley, and spinach drink). The last drink left for the fast is a Apple, Spinach, Parsley, and Lemon Juice one for dinner.

I feel great and although it was really difficult to pass up several meals, I think it was worth it. The tough part will be trying to avoid those same awful foods that this is meant to cleanse you of after the fast is over. A side benefit of the whole thing is I lost 3 pounds in the past day and a half.

Has anyone else tried this before?
Nope.

Did the diet help you to squeeze your fat ass into your HS jeans?
who fucking cares
I do a detox like this every few months when my weight loss pauses, I do it for a whole week though. I do supplement fiber in, in the evening and make sure to take a good multi vitamin, low in iron.

Also as soon as you wake up, have a glass of warm water with the juice of a whole lemon. In the evening make some hot tea with lemon and a table spoon of honey (dunno about the maple syrup, honey is purer from what I read).

Then a combo of different juices, I like the combo of carrots, apples, and beets in the morning.
cause you are fat
manute bol is fat compared to you
I didn't do it for a diet. I weigh 175 lbs and i'm 5'11", I don't have any need to lose weight. I did it for the cleansing factor. I don't think i'd ever be able to do it for a week though, I enjoy eating too much.
how's your colon after all the juice?
cleansing, another bad night on paltalk?
GonzoStyle Wrote:manute bol is fat compared to you

still going to the 80's for your references i see
i shit like crazy the first day, in the first half of the day. i haven't felt the need to take a dump today, but i've been pissing a lot.
that alone would make me stay away from it
A healthy colon is a happy colon.
i've heard of this and my wife was supposed to find out about it but alas, never did. big surprise.

do you blend these juices yourself or si there a special juice meant just for this that you can get at the pharmacy?
oooh you called her your "wife" instead of your "bride". you must be miffed.
i picked it up from a juice store in the neighborhood. they have a 2 day juice fast plan that includes those juices i used. $40 for two days of juices, bottled water, and use of their pure oxygen machines. The oxygen machines are bullshit, I just didn't feel like it did anything. I tried it out but it seemed really silly.
Beets, Apples & Carrots, delish!!!
I didn't leave my apartment all weekend.
Quote:Today for breakfast I had a “Lemonade Fast Juice”. Lemon juice, one spoonful of maple syrup and some cayenne pepper. It was super tart and took me awhile to finish.
theres a whole fast craze going around just drinking this stuff for like 10 days. sounds pretty gross. you're also supposed to drink salt water every day so you actually shit something. the pepper is to keep your metabolism from crashing or something
drusilla Wrote:oooh you called her your "wife" instead of your "bride". you must be miffed.
SHIT!
Pages: 1 2