CDIH

Full Version: OMG THIS DUDE WAS MY MACRO ECON TEACHER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Professor at U of P beats wife to death: http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/01/08/prof.c...index.html

Not really, but I did go to the school next door there for about 6 mos so we likely beat the same parts of the street. I actually took M.E. at Penn State taught by some pitch black african fella. I had that and micro E back to back, two 1 hour and 15 minutes classes, and it was like getting a good beating every tues and thurs, so it's all makes sense and comes together if you look at the big picture.
i used to live in the same city as rudolph guiliani. he might be the next president which sort of makes me president too! weird!
There's a synagogue like 3-4 miles down the road. You and me are like neighbors.
if arpi makes president by proxy then i'm switching my support from keyser to him concerning the whole suzie debacle.
exactly
Rudy isn't getting shit, he's got lots of baggage and the Red States don't care for Pro-Abortion, Pro-Gun Control, Homo lovers.
That professor must have had a hell for a commute to work everyday. Driving through Norristown and then downtown Philly, ugh. He might have taken the train but that probably sucked too, mass transit is the god damn worst.
it's probably what drove him over the edge.
how is a man supposed to afford $4k a month in alimony AND fill his lexus suv with gas??
He should done something so horrific to the body that no one would have suspected him.
my ex teacher molested children.
I went to a catholic all-male high school. No doubt there was some shady shit going on there but nothing i'd heard of while I was there. I didn't get my ass fucked or weiner touched but it was 4 years of hell nonetheless. I slept through every class i could. The best classes were the ones where i was seated next to the box heater by the window, i would just sprawl out over it and the bell for the next class would wake me up. I'd wipe the drool off my face and took my sweater imprinted face to the next nap session.
And just look what you've made of yourself now!
Still graduated in the top 20 but none of the really good universities would spit my application. Snotty pricks. But it don't matter because I'm living proof that you can graduate from Gorilla U and still make a six figure salary.
My father went to a all male Catholic school with Jesuit teachers who liked to beat the shit out of malcontents who decided to act up.

Thankfully, I never had to suffer through that crap. Public school was boring enough could never imagine having to deal with religion being shoved down your throat too.