CDIH

Full Version: Big-Boards.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://rankings.big-boards.com/?sort=ratio&p=1">http://rankings.big-boards.com/?sort=ratio&p=1</a><!-- m -->

The site is a ranking of all the largest messageboards on the internet, but requires a post count of 500,000 posts minimum. Cold Day in Hell has about 425,000, which probably puts it in the top 2000 boards on the web.

Interestingly enough, if Cold Day In Hell gets registered after 500,000 posts, it would be in the top 20 messageboards on the internet in post to member ratio, with a member number of 418, coming in with a 1196.2 posts per member. For comparison, Wackbag has a ratio of 41.
eddie better get crackin'
and we can delete a bunch to bump that to top 10!!!

this may be out big break.
all my friends at work talk about big-boards every day. Their top 10 is insane!
We can do this and finally hit the big time!
can we somehow import my posts from the other 4000 boards I'm on? We'll shoot right to the the top!
the doorsboard was on that list.
after they closed my off topic-severed garden board and only held onto the hardcore doors fans board, posting on that site dropped 60% and off the list.
Wow, that's really sad news.
doing my part to help out with this
some of those boards are cheating. they list 1 member on a board that has over 200 for the weather one and the tech one lists 5 total members to up their ratio.

how far off are we from 500k?
we have 425,000, so, 75,000 posts. From my own mind, our board can produce 50,000 posts within the span of 6 months or so. We only recently reached 400,000.
i like that our little board is under the radar
if you're going for post quantity, the best way is a word association thread. but if you guys start one i'll lose all respect for you.
I say we delete 100K posts so we don't reach the mark where people might start paying attention to us.
Hoon Wrote:if you're going for post quantity, the best way is a word association thread. but if you guys start one i'll lose all respect for you.
we already ran off all the board members who did that stuff
actually let's everybody just stop posting altogether
k!
thx?
bye
don't you mean 'bi' ?
Pages: 1 2