CDIH

Full Version: Whats danked doing now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK, of course the obvious answer is smoking herb. But, there's soooo much else to do over there in Amsterdam, and I think that he may be partaking in several other activities.

Possibly this....

Learning to swim.

Or perhaps he's hanging out with this guy....
Quote:Gay Swim Amsterdam
Postbus 18183
1001 ZB Amsterdam
Tel: 06 24 17 32 68
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
The guy in the 2nd pic look spretty fun to hang out with.
The second link looks like the Gay Pride Parade.
when we were in amsterdam they were having the gay olympics, but i didn't see that guy. we did inadvertantly end up in a massive crowd of gay fags in the redlight district though, that was fun :firebounce:
Perhaps the thread title could read "WHO is danked doing now?" As to my knowledge prostitution is legal in Amsterdam. In addition to the fact that I'm certain there are plenty of willing females or males depending on his fancy.

I think he's at that water polo club danked---->:fucking:<-----the captain of the team
Quote:gay fags
What other kind of fags are there?
I did an image search for the red light district in Amsterdam, and I'm so going to Amsterdam! Here's just a sample of a store window.....

[Image: night07-big.jpg]
Ummmm yeah, that middle window says "Animal Sex". Confusedcare:
OMG I didn't notice it said animal sex.....disclaimer: I do not want to go to Amsterdam for beastiality purposes, thank you and have a good day.
Quote:I do not want to go to Amsterdam for beastiality purposes
I do
Quote:I do
Wait, I invented dog fucking too. (hoo hoo) :roflmao:
who said anything about dogs?
Maymay did.