CDIH

Full Version: nostalgic food
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Spaghetti-O's and Beef Raviolis!

I haven't ate that crap in at least 20-25 years, but I used to love Chef Boyardee so much back then. I wrestled with the idea of either buying the regular Spag-O's or the Spag-O's with the little slices of hot dog in them, and I finally decided to just stick with the basics and see how it goes. I just bought 1 can of each (1- Spag-O and 1 BR) and haven't tried them yet but rest assured I'll review the experience when the time comes.

I guess I've reached a point in my life where I want to try a lot of the things I liked when I was younger - this is what things have come to. Next time I think I'll buy some of those little drink bags, I think they're called Capree Suns or something like that - if they're still around. Those things were so cool when they first came out. I mean, a drink IN A BAG, people! Genius! You were the coolest when you pulled one of those out of your KISS lunch boxes back in the 3rd grade.
I'm usually well-stocked on Capri-Suns here, feel free to stop by for a Kiwi-Strawberry!
fruit roll ups
bubble tape
Yoo Hoo - stuff is nasty
Ovaltine
meatloaf
meatloaf is gross i dunno why people at that stuff. dr. dino used to like the meatloaf at boston market, but it would give him the nastiest farts.
i hated meatloaf as a kid, but they make the most amazing meat loaf at the cup joint here in hoboken.
I loved my grandmother's meatloaf. She was a great cook, everything she made was top notch.
and now SHE'S the food. Kooky world.
chef boyardee and spaghetti-os are great, but realy obscenely high in sodium. but boy are dee good!
ive never eaten them, they look horrendous.
how have you never eaten them?
because it looks like vomit in a can
so do most soups
canned goods in general are not very appetizing. especially fake pasta meals.
Bonbel cheese. I think that's what they're called...

They're the ones that come in original or cheddar flavor and are sealed in those wax cheese wheels that look like PacMan after you open them.
Limburger cheese on a saltine cracker, slathered in Goulden's spicy mustard.
Keyser Soze Wrote:ive never eaten them, they look horrendous.

i tried it once ever & it was so squishy it grossed me out
Pages: 1 2 3