CDIH

Full Version: Play a guessing game...who wrote this...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Original Email I received

Welfare Urine Test

CAN I GET AN "AMEN"

> >
> > Like a lot of folks in this state, I have a job. I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as they see fit. In order to get that paycheck. I am required to pass a random urine test, which I have no problem with.
> >
> > What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test. Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a welfare check, because I have to pass one to earn it for them?
> >
> > Please understand, I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do, on the other hand, have a problem with helping someone sit on their ass.
> >
> > Could you imagine how much money the state would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a public assistance check?
> >
> > Pass on if you agree

My Response:

i printed out this email and then pee'd on it.

Email response from sender

ASS WIPE FUCKER DICKLESS WONDER I'LL PEE ON YOUR FACE
process of elimination...it wasn't galt due to the line "I have no problem with helping people"

its not hedcold since he was one of the unemployed until recently

funsnaps is a dumb cunt and you wouldnt let her get your email and if she did you would just block it.

gonzo's too busy lately to send emails
goat's not the type of person to start one of these, let alone pass it on

um I'm going with bloody anus for some reason
you throw the dumb cunt words around too much

my guess - brokenjaw.
Galt. 100% Galty.
I would never write anything that says "pass on if you agree" nor am I subject to random drug tests
i know its not me for the same reason faceman knew it wasnt galt.
only weak and poor people should be subjected to drug tests.

I think it was Hoon.
the prodigal son
The Jays Wrote:only weak and poor people should be subjected to drug tests.

I think it was Hoon.

Now that I think of it, it sounds totally Hoon.

He's friggin Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde.. :roll: and he'll stap ya in the back when he gets the chance.
funsnapsdyno Wrote:you throw the dumb cunt words around too much

my guess - brokenjaw.

the word cunt is too good for you. it implies that someone is intelligent to be cuntish. but besides the fact you have a vagina, I cannot fathom why you live...or how you still remember to breathe with your lobotomy.
funsnapsdyno Wrote:you throw the dumb cunt words around too much

my guess - brokenjaw.

you're right I would like to apologize to all dumb cunts out there for associating you as one of their numbers. you are far worse than any dumb cunt ever existed.
brokentoe only gives me PMs, not emails, anyway.
fuck it
I say it was Barack Obama.
it was my Dad, actually.
is it def someone from this site?
if so, paperboy? hes a government employee

edit - nevermind then
faceman802 Wrote:goat's not the type of person to start one of these, let alone pass it on

very true - but he makes a good point, I mean he's gotta pass to earn wages that go into the Welfare pie, those who want a slice for nothing should at least be able to piss clean for it.
Since when did we become a dictatorship?

The only ones who should be forced to pass a piss test are the assholes who pass stupid laws.
i am not a goverment employee.
so i was extra wrong
Pages: 1 2 3