CDIH

Full Version: anthony threatens to take down oa.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
does JGNYC still post here? can he fill us in on what actually ends up happening (my guess is nothing)
I went to the site and looked at the most replied to topic, and his hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Apparently someone posted a thread that he had (another?) heart attack and was in the hospital. But that he was OK, gonna stay in the hospital for observation, blah blah blah.

It was posted on April 1.

Anthony was mad about it. The guy who did a radio show that Menino DIED in a car crash on a radio show listened to by tens of thousands of people in the Boston area. But he gets pissy about a board with probably a hundred readers?

He truly sucks.
he had an angry rant about it on monday. he even brought up lobster girl and said that those comments used to bother him but not anymore
he's gonna try to get the domain, he's been unsuccessful thus far, and probably wont be able to get it without paying a lot for it.

the board will stay as it's got 1 other domain.

he's a hipocrate.

that's pretty much everything in a nutshell.
All that cause someone started a thread he had a heart attack ?? Whats so bad about that ?
he better watch the stress levels, it could have a negative impact on his immune system and thats bad news for someone with aids.
Anthony is a douche, he basically pulled a Menino. Fuck Anthony.
he still dates lobster girl.
no shit, sherlock
how are their ratings on free fm?
Ya know...
I remember when I first met Ant in 2001. he was wayyy different back then. he was still trying to figure out why we worshipped him.
Then over the years, he turned into what he despised. And now he wonders, Why do he hate him?
Well, I think the history, as well as his childish stunts speak for themselves.
He should get over it. It's not like we hurt his feelings or anything.
I would say as a general principle: Never under estimate the potential that over-enthusiastic fans have to piss you right the fuck off and make you seem tyrannical. Granted, he made his own bed of course but I don't pity his victims and would even go so far as to say they get whatever they deserve at his hands however despicably he attacks them.

If I were to judge the man, it would not be on any perceieved "hypocrisy" he exhibits due to the consequences of messageboard drama bullshit. That said, I would not hesitate to try to aggravate any such drama greatly if I could and at the same time maintain a safe distance from any real bullshit.

In fact, that's my specialty.
don't underestimate THE OTHER GUYS GREED!!!
...FOR A BUNCH OF FUCKIN' GRAPES!!!
I think he's a fuckin peasant.
Et sound li' fun to me, Frank.
Maybe ju can handle joself one a' dem first class tickets to the resurrection
So lon', Mel. Have a goo' trip!
FUCK YOU!
Oh snap!
Pages: 1 2