CDIH

Full Version: Talk Radio....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
is a great play.

I liked the original with Eric Bogosian, and then the movie version...but the revival on Broadway that is in its final week starring Liev Schreiber is awesome.
you go to broadway shows? broadway fag!
Are they making every cheesy movie into a play now? The wife & her sister went to see Legally Blonde - how the hell is that a play now???????
Talk Radio was a play before they made it into a movie. The play won numerous awards and was a finalist for a Pultizer in 1987. The movie came out afterward in 1988...directed by Oliver Stone and it was pretty good.
Arpikarhu Wrote:you go to broadway shows? broadway fag!

Sticks and stones can break your bones but words cause permanent damage!
Goatweed Wrote:Are they making every cheesy movie into a play now? The wife & her sister went to see Legally Blonde - how the hell is that a play now???????
you sent a family member to a show and didnt contact me for the backstage tour ? shame on you.
Arpikarhu Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:Are they making every cheesy movie into a play now? The wife & her sister went to see Legally Blonde - how the hell is that a play now???????
you sent a family member to a show and didnt contact me for the backstage tour ? shame on you.

I apologize - but wouldn't it be better to save that for a real show?