CDIH

Full Version: Retard teeth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
like retards dont have enough problems..they even have retarded teeth!!

imagine these babies clamping down on a testicle and making it pop like a grape

[Image: downs1.jpg]
That's not that gross, have you gone soft now that you're a mod?
i dont think i have gone soft...i guess your teeth can get like that if you do this as well.

[Image: shit.jpg]
There ya go
Quote:There ya go

LOL..thanks...{Smile}

Your just lucky im at work...it can get a lot worse ya know.
ewwww Snuka...bad teeth gross me out more then most of the disgusting stuff you usually post...i guess i should have known better then to open one of your threads while i'm eating lunch
glad to be of service BG! {Smile}
unperfect teeth have to be one of the worst things ever.
and a big thank you to the nauseating pic {Sad}
hey nette....how would you like to glide your toungue over those teeth. it would feel slimy and gritty at the same time. im sure it would smell very pleasant as well. like a slab of pork grizzle left in a warm damp room.
i have wood because of those pictures...........
thanks snuk
Confusedneak:
I am officially ill from your post snuka
Hmmm, I bet you would love to suck face with someone that has that kind of mouth disfunction, just after they've eaten a huge plate of spinach!!!!!! YUMMY
OK OK OK OK

Nette...im sorry. How bout we call it a truce. May I over you some raw veal slabs? Maybe you can rub them all over your body and chew a peice like some Hubba Bubba.

[Image: Veal%20Schnitzel.jpg]
Come on Snuka, anybody can post pics of normal food. We have grown to expect a higher standard from you.
Ahhh yes..OAS. I know nette very very well. And she has a very deep disliking to veal. it sickens her. she really cant look at that pic.

My filth goes beyond shit covered skanks and drooling retards. once i get into your head..i will exploit your weakness..LOL :burnfucker:
OK you little shit, all meat is gross, but that is just fucking gross.

Shall I tell everyone of your green leaf fetish,..how you get all excited when you see a can of spinach??
Mmmmm, Nice hot, steamy, slimey green spinach. Ooh yea. You know you love to rub it all over yourself, hell, you bath in it. Come on Snuk, hows about a nice big bowl of spinach?? No your not hungry, come on.
How about some creamed spinach, or some cream of spinach soup.
I hear those boy scouts you love so much now come door to door selling it by the case, be sure to be ready and waiting for the doorbell to ring.

Turce my ass, this is WAR!!!!!!!:eatme:
here ya go nette...how bout some veal cutlets...

[Image: CUTLETS.JPG]

how bout an entire shoulder?

[Image: Shoulder_chopG.jpg]

think of those retard teeth with slivers of fresh flappy veal stuck between them....getting close to you...the slivers of veal dangling down...tickling your nose. little droplets of blood dripping off and onto your face.
ohh yeah..i almost forgot nette..

[Image: Veal_Cutlets.jpg]
Was that first pic Louis Gosset Jr. from "Enemy Mine"?

Edited By Sluggo on April 15 2002 at 6:45
OkOk, now it really is a truce.
Cause if we dont call it, I think I will be physically ill forever.
Quote:Was that first pic Louis Gosset Jr. from "Enemy Mine"?

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: