CDIH

Full Version: Guess the colors of the first five Trix I randomly draw out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
of this here cereal bag here. (I threw away the box)

Did you know that Trix are now just fruit-flavored frosted corn puffs again? They just look like painted Cocoa Puffs. Or Kix. Or Reese's Puffs. The Trix I remember were shaped like the fruit they so artificially represented. That's what made Trix so much fun. It wasn't just boring, albeit colorful, balls of cereal. It was different. They were lively. They had personality. When I looked into a bag of old Trix I saw a cereal that was trying. Now when I look into the bag, all I see is this staring back at me:

[Image: trix.jpg]

Dull, lifeless, emotionless little puffs of corn. They all look exactly the same but for the colors. Nothing exciting about this. The old Trix got you ready and excited for the grueling, disgusting day ahead of you. This new Trix just stares back at you and says, "yeah, so? Eat me. Don't eat me. Fuck if I care. Loser."

Anyway, that picture ought to give you your first hint. The winner will receive the crushed remains of these 5 pieces of Trix wrapped in page 18 of The Value of Helping: The Story of Harriet Tubman, shown here:

[Image: tubman.jpg]
This is the Caddyshack II of thread sequels.
I thought Trix were always the balls and every so often they'd add in some fruit-shaped pieces as a gimmick to sell more or something.
Caddyshack II?

Hell....this is straight "idea theft".

Where are the Fruit Loops, fruit loop?
I don't have any froot loops.

Here's a hint that should be right up your alley:

red
"Poster of the Year 2007"

There's your "new" status^

(if anyone logs in that can actually change a status)
I'll let the Google[Bot] handle it.
Of course. The strain of even considering the matter must have taxed you to brink of exhaustion.
between that & watching your fall from grace on FTB, I'm pretty much wiped out.
You also watched the Wizard of Oz and throughout you kept hoping to find out the score of the Yankees game...just kept watching Toto and company...desperately confused and wondering....when the fuck would they finally flash that box score....and did the Yankees get new uniforms or something?

You're a twit. Breathing makes you dizzy.
I did? ok, if you say so. The season ended weeks ago, but ok!
If everybody smarter than you were locked up as "crazy" people, three things would happen:

1) Western Civilization would fall
2) Shit-throwing monkeys would take over
3) All the free people like you and worse would be their pets

So=....this demonstrates that it's probably best to either respect your betters or just shut the hell up.
point out these "betters" to me & I'll consider it.
I'll take option B if you will. We can avoid all these other "mind-bending difficulties" and take them right off the plate.

Your move.
there are no options, and youre no better than anyone else here, including myself.

you should take that ban hammer you've forged & knock some sense into your e-head.
Quote:there are no options, and youre no better than anyone else here, including myself.

Thank god you're done fucking with me. I would have thought you to TRULY be insane to think that up there...Silly me!
:lol:
Goatweed Wrote::lol:

Sorry to test your faith again so soon btw. "Occupational hazzards" have their drawbacks and are not all INCREDIBLE INTERNET AWESOMENESS....mostly though. That said:

"I'll make it up to you, I promise. Stand on me."
DIg Vs. Goat has all the excitement of a Dolph Lundgren marathon.
I must break you.
Pages: 1 2