CDIH

Full Version: How's business Goatweed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Any new posts or threads today on .NET? Is it worth a visit and a look-over or does this OKh guy still work there and JG still not give a flip?

He should sell that place to you and then you should FIRE the incompetent & apathetic OKh clown (now he has TWO red x's in his sig I believe....unreal). Then I will return and help that place becaome as worthless as this one....worthless but "narrowly & one-man-show" interesting.

Just a thought.
business is booming, same as always - stop by for a visit!
As long as the 3 new posts don't get deleted bacause of their "controversial" nature, it's gonna need to wait a few. But rest assured, I will be by to see this newest creativity eruption!

And thanks for the heads-up!

That's awesome & good for you!
I think wackbag is the only place that still deletes posts.
diceisgod Wrote:As long as the 3 new posts don't get deleted bacause of their "controversial" nature, it's gonna need to wait a few. But rest assured, I will be by to see this newest creativity eruption!

And thanks for the heads-up!

That's awesome & good for you!

All day long?

wtf...
If you're a "gag", then never address me again. Otherwise...

Identify yourself. That is, state your PROPER msgbrd screen name (I don't give a fuck who you REALLY are).

Do this immediately or I will never take you seriously- as Scott Stevens would snap Neely's neck like a chicken's.
holyshit! stop being such a serious douche.

FOR THE RECORD: THIS IS FREDDY

Feel better now that you know?
Goatweed Wrote:I think wackbag is the only place that still deletes posts.

I forgot. You guys are RENEGADES!

It's a shame that the "F the Bag" url is already taken or wasn't thought of sooner. Then you'd guys REALLY be the fucking edgy super sinister "Syndication Underground" instead.

My mistake & apologies.
Cam Neely Wrote:holyshit! stop being such a serious douche.

FOR THE RECORD: THIS IS FREDDY

Feel better now that you know?

I am never serious. BUT now that I have your attention and absolute obedience....Welcome!

It's about time...and btw you have SHIT taste in "friends".

Smarten up.
diceisgod Wrote:

no, I just dont think anyone else gives enough of a shit to delete threads.
Goatweed Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:

no, I just dont think anyone else gives enough of a shit to delete threads.

Touche'

It must be harder than "creating them" or even "thinking" I'll bet.

I just "mention" this but I still mean it sincerely...either:

1) Buy it or resign

or

2) Continue to endure this "shame by association" you have hanging over your head

And btw....I'd just quit that ftb attrocity....that place is just unbelieveable.

But of course....it's your game. Not giving orders here....just lending advice & insight...ya know, since I'm a fucking genius and all that....
diceisgod Wrote:I am never serious. BUT now that I have your attention and absolute obedience....Welcome!

It's about time...and btw you have SHIT taste in "friends".

Smarten up.

Know your place and we'll get along just fine, bitch.
diceisgod Wrote:And btw....I'd just quit that ftb attrocity....that place is just unbelieveable...

awwwww, poor baby couldnt hang.
It will take me time to convince me that you're really you. So just be yourself ie. rambling and completely "forced" edgy, etc.

Overtime, I might believe you OR.... I WILL out you and shame you horribly.

That said, I give you the "benefit of the doubt"...as that's ALWAYS worked out well for me....sincerely it has and that's not a joke. But just keep this in mind and always....

Remember ---> Genius.

"Do not...fuck wit us."
Cam Neely Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:And btw....I'd just quit that ftb attrocity....that place is just unbelieveable...

awwwww, poor baby couldnt hang.

That's a postive piece of evidence that you are you.

Yeah...you're right. The 1000's of posts I have out there over many years leads one to just one conclusion: I'm a pussy, can't handle anything, a wimp, etc..

If you believe that, then you MUST be Fast Freddy but I ain't making any final calls.
blah blah blah blah blah
diceisgod Wrote:Touche'

It must be harder than "creating them" or even "thinking" I'll bet.

I just "mention" this but I still mean it sincerely...either:

1) Buy it or resign

or

2) Continue to endure this "shame by association" you have hanging over your head

And btw....I'd just quit that ftb attrocity....that place is just unbelieveable.

But of course....it's your game. Not giving orders here....just lending advice & insight...ya know, since I'm a fucking genius and all that....

I have no interest in owning it, and Im not getting paid to resignation is not necessary. Its a place to play, like all the others are. THIS is home, whats left of it.

As for FTB, what can I say - those guys make me laugh!
Goatweed Wrote:THIS is home, whats left of it.

You fucking asshole. I KNEW it.
No need to explain yourself to me of course as I will just laugh at you when one or both of those places fucks you over in some way as is the ONLY logical conclusion one can draw (ie one with higher reasonaing and cognitive abilties).

Just a matter of time but hey....that said and out of the way....Enjoy and don't mind me! HAVE FUN!
Cam Neely Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:THIS is home, whats left of it.

You fucking asshole. I KNEW it.

blame Daddy Daycare Todd!
Pages: 1 2 3