CDIH

Full Version: Embarrasing Albums You've Owned
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
One time, I signed up for BMG, so I had to pick 12 cds for the price of one.

One of the albums I chose was The Lion King Soundtrack.

I was 14.

Some nights, when I had trouble falling asleep, I would throw it in my discman, and close my eyes to the soothing sounds of Elton John's "Can You Feel The Love Tonight".

I had trouble falling asleep many nights.
I think this thread should be renamed "All the albums I've owned are embarrassing"

The Lion King is not the worst you've owned.

I do see a Janet Jackson Live in Hawaii in our DVD collection. We can start there.
Kriss Kross
I haven't bought an album in nearly a decade so it's mostly really old.

I remember owning multiple "A Very Special Christmas" albums. I also owned every Extreme album ever made, and owned WWF - Piledriver.
Trixter
I have Trixter's first (or only?) album on cassette

I'd put The Osmonds Live and The Partridge Family-Bulletin Board at the top of my list. But in all fairness, they were my older cousin's and she gave them to me when I was like 6 !
I have a few hundred cassettes boxed up somewhere around here. There is Poison, Warrant, and many many other very shameful things. There is also quite a bit of incredible things in that ancient collection.

As far as vinyl or "real" albums, I have a few old picture discs:
1) WASP - F Like a beast - in the shape of a hogs head
2) Crue - Smokin in the Boys room -shape of the masks on their Theatre of pain record - which sucked badly)
3) Iron Maiden - Just a regular roundd disc with a shot of a concetrt and the "Eddie" mascot on the other.

But I am not ashamed of them or the KISS vinyls - but the 45 of David Lee Roth singing "That's Life"....that's another story.
As long as we're being honest,
Winger, White Lion, Faster Pussycat, Britny Fox (somebody stop me...)
The closest CD I have that I would be ashamed of would be the soundtrack for the movie Heavy Metal.
But I like that movie and the CD, so it's really not embarassing.
I have the soundtrack to the movie "Trick or Treat" which had a small part played by Ozzy himself and the album itelf was recorded & written by a band called Fastway. Before more modern & polished corporate concept fad bands like Disturbed existed, there was Fastway. I have a few others of them too. Oh the shame
I also used to listen to the soundtrack to the movie Dirty Dancing, which is why I know all the words to She's Like The Wind, and Love is Strange
spice girls
Rooner Wrote:Kriss Kross
psh, that album is wiggity wiggity wiggity wack
IT LIVES!!!
My posting causes Hedcolds
I also bought the single of Michael Damien's Rock On
Galt Wrote:I also bought the single of Michael Damien's Rock On

did it come with a dildo to stick in your ass?
I don't think I was even in high school when it came out.
so you started young then
"That's what little dudes do."
Pages: 1 2