CDIH

Full Version: I can't make an animated GIF worth a fuck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what I want for an avatar...something like this:

[Image: ap001.jpg]

But motherfuck me if I can get it done with these fucking airplane dashboard like photoshop apps. I use the gimp 2 and I actually got one attempt to a point where it animated between these 6 pics, but there was no option to save it...like "Hey, click this and save your animation and call the friggin thing: ap1.GIF"...That's too easy I guess. But no matter as yeah I know... it fucking sucked anyway as the pics fucking suck - though I did have enough sense to friggin resize them all to equal dimensions whence I did the thing.

Anyway, my point is making an animated gif is like shooting down a satellite with a hellfire. Fuck these developers and their shit image editting tools. Also and to the point: Is there an user-friendly app that is called something like: Animated GIFs for Dummies?

That's what I'm looking for here...or you can make ther gif for me outright...that'd be nice of ya.
clean your scuzzi. that will make the "save .gif" function available.
Use ImageReady if you have it... do you have the video or original gif?
Images aren't a prob. I will see what ImageReady is all about.
clean your fucking scuzzi and it will work! HOW MANY FUCKING TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU PEOPLE?!??!?!?!

FUCKING CLEAN YOUR FUCKING SCUZZIS!!!!!!

do that and we can get rid of this forum. jeez!