CDIH

Full Version: Any of you worthless fucks watch LOST?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Figured I'd ask. I am suffering withdrawal lately because there is just nothing on now that LOST and Battlestar Galactica are on hiatus.
i haven't really seen any of the episodes from the second half of the season this year, so i've been avoiding reading anything about it until i finally watch it.

good thing you didn't ramble on about it in your first post, would have sucked for me.
Ramble?

ME?

It's good stuff. Make sure to watch it soon.
My Boys is the best show on TV right now.

And It's Always Sunny returns in September.
i'm pumped for it's always sunny.
i think season 3 was one of the funniest seasons for any show i've seen.
Really? I didn't like Season 3. It was over the top. It seemed like every episode had the guys just yelling over each other, and the story lines seemed pretty out there.

Charlie went from being an illiterate weird guy to a complete retard psychopath. And Danny Devito annoys me.
yea some of the story lines were over the top, but its a tv show. pretty much every episode still has me laughing pretty hard. to me they have stronger replay value. i re-watch the episodes from season 1 and 2 and its not the same.
Season 1 and 2 were awesome.
charlie Wants an Abortion and Mac Bangs Dennis' mom were two of the greatest things ever shown on TV.

There were a couple good episodes in season 3 (e.g dumpster baby), but I think it was mostly pretty lame. Lame as far as compared to the other two seasons, still great compared to anything else on TV.
sounds like two shows i should catch up on.

Dexter on Showtime is also excellent, and I need to catch up on Season 2.

Generation Kill docudrama miniseries comes out this summer on HBO

Anyone ever watch AMC's Mad Men?
Mad Men sucked. I watched two episodes. Lame.
my tv watching has basically been:
how i met your mother
met games
random depressing crap that joobies watches about transexuals or some other true life type show that i can't sit through for more than 5 minutes
repeats of things i have set to dvr - like arrested development, the office or home movies. i consider them the go to items when i can't find anything else to watch.

to be fair, met games might now be more painful to watch than the shows about transexuals.

we did start watching weeds again, but i haven't seen this weeks yet.
How We Met Your Mother and Two and a Half Men are what my wife watches.

Both are actually pretty good. Criminal Minds isn't bad either.

And I haven't been able to watch a Met game since last year. However, now that hockey is over, unless someone decapitates themself at the Olympics, I am hardput to find anything else besides a UFC PPV this summer. Or I'll finally break my baseball cherry.
not having any Galactica until 2009, coupled with that "mid season finale", is extremely painful to bear.