CDIH

Full Version: The Dark Knight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ledger ruled. Best comic book movie ever, no question about it. I put it up there in front of Superman 2 and Spider-man 2.

Not to say it didn't have its flaws. That suit is still way too big. And those gadgets are still kinda corny, he still has ninja stars shaped like bats? I'm suprised Alfred doesn't serve Bruce some Batman cereal in the morning.
And he is so going to lose his voice if he keeps talking like a five pack a day smoker. A fucking billionaire, he can't get a voice box or something?

And, jesus christ, when Joker calls Maggie Gyllenhall beautiful, I heard the audience laughing. That is one odd looking broad.
I'm only interested if Gyllenhall fingers herself in a bathroom stall. Otherwise, go peddle this 13 year old chink horseshit elsewhere.
diceisgod Wrote:I'm only interested if Gyllenhall fingers herself in a bathroom stall. Otherwise, go peddle this 13 year old chink horseshit elsewhere.

i still love you above all
diceisgod Wrote:I'm only interested if Gyllenhall fingers herself in a bathroom stall. Otherwise, go peddle this 13 year old chink horseshit elsewhere.

Ledger does make a pencil disappear.