CDIH

Full Version: Seph, i am calling you out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
you dare to threaten to ban me for calling out a mod?
well here it is buddy boy, i am calling you out!!!!!!!
MODS SUCK-MODS SUCK(not you sean) MODS SUCK-MODS SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, I have no problem with you calling out a mod. But at least don't say we ALL suck. I mean, what has Spit ever done to you?

BTW, I think someone might be letting their power go to their head. At least if I threaten someone they know it's a joke. You take things too seriously sometimes man.

Edited By Maynard on April 16 2002 at 10:29
the lube thing, remember?
Quote:the lube thing, remember
Oh yeah. Yeah, she sucks too. You're right.
you stupid fucking mongrel, you are tap-dancing on my last fucking nerve.

And Maynard, you're one to talk buddy. Go delete another account so you can feel better about yourself, jerkoff.
Don't start making shit up Seph. You don't have any fucking idea what you are talking about. I've never deleted ANYONE without Sean's permission. Contrary to popular belief, I don't let my emotions get the best of me and react with my "power?". But don't worry, in a few years when you grow up, you'll grow out of that.
dont talk about maymay that way, you bitch!!!! you tell him baby

Edited By Arpikarhu on April 16 2002 at 10:55
Quote:Contrary to popular belief, I don't let my emotions get the best of me and react with my "power?".

Cute. Now let me ask you this: Name one poster that I banned "out of emotion". Name on thread I locked "out of emotion". Dont scour too hard, because there isnt any.

And I never said Arpi couldnt call out a mod. I said he couldnt call out one without a FUCKING REASON. Calling someone out as a joke, especially a Mod, is not only wrong, but intensely fucking stupid.
Quote:Calling someone out as a joke, especially a Mod, is not only wrong, but intensely fucking stupid.
So the times you and I had "fights" on oa.com, that was intensly fucking stupid? Then why did you call me out? I dont understand that logic.

I didn't say you DID ban or lock out of emotion, I just said that you let your emotions get the best of you and threaten people. Something that I haven't done.
Quote:Calling someone out as a joke, especially a Mod, is not only wrong, but intensely fucking stupid.

Why, exactly? It's a fucking messageboard.
Quote:So the times you and I had "fights" on oa.com, that was intensly fucking stupid? Then why did you call me out? I dont understand that logic.
Did I start entire threads calling you out? I may have fought with you in a thread, but that is much different that calling you out in a seperate thread. Arpi made 2 about me today.

Quote:I didn't say you DID ban or lock out of emotion, I just said that you let your emotions get the best of you and threaten people. Something that I haven't done.
To the best of my knowledge, today is the first time I've ever done this. AND I only resorted to threatening Arpi after telling him SEVERAL TIMES in AIM to NOT do it. But, he did it anyway. Twice I might add. So I am reminding him, as I am doing so now, that I if you going to blatantly disregard a Mod's orders, we have the right to ban you.
SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ
Quote:SPAZ SPAZ SPAZ .........
Teh Funney! It has been found!
What gives you the right to tell him he can't start a thread that you don't like? Because you're a mod? I didn't realize that being a mod made us god. I just thought we were here to enforce the rules Sean set forth and to take the load off of him.

Silly me. In that case, then anyone that starts a thread calling me out, I'm going to have to ban them now. Because after all, by your logic, that means they're questioning my authority right?
Quote:Arpi made 2 about me today.
boo hoo, its my turn in the barrel. why is life so unfair.it was a joke, and the first time had nothing to do with you, as i have explained to you twice.

Quote:And I never said Arpi couldnt call out a mod. I said he couldnt call out one without a FUCKING REASON. Calling someone out as a joke, especially a Mod, is not only wrong, but intensely fucking stupid.
it may be "stupid" but it is also a joke. plus stupid seems to be what this place is about half the time. learn how to have fun and fucking relax. if you are going to be uptight and feel the need to constantly flex your muscles you should go play with froy. have fun, its a beautiful evening{Wink}

Edited By Arpikarhu on April 16 2002 at 11:24
Quote:have fun, its a beautiful evening
That's my cue......gotta run eveyone. Night!
fighting makes the baby jesus cry
Alright... who's taking the bets.. I got 5 on arpi.
50 on seph.he better flip out and decapitate arpi, or i'll lose my stake
50 bucks seph blanks out and decapitates everyone, claiming the board in the name of the bushido.
Pages: 1 2