CDIH

Full Version: Im in the mood for a bath
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: betsy-%20a-7.jpg]
looks like someone beat me to it
I don't get it.
someones a little slow
maybe we should post your pic in the retard thread
let me get my camera and I'll put it there myself.
Did someone say bath?
[Image: 2000%2DChristmas.jpg]
You go girl!!!:burnfucker:
Polly,
save me a seat in hell ok?
Polly's should be in the retard thread.

What's with the teeth on the kid on the right, and the Mom looks insane, who didn't see it coming. :crackhead:
polly - I have to say - as one of the most demented people around here, excluding Snuka - you my dear have passed all of us on the road to hell.........

That pic sends shivers up my spine. You get an A for shock factor and a C for humor. ::golf clap::
Ugh! They look like a Jolly-Roger family..... :crackhead:

*edit - had to do it before Captain Typo came along. hehe

Edited By LunaBabe on April 18 2002 at 1:33
What a nice looking family you have Polly, and you all bath together. Nice! :burnfucker:
Polly take what grumpy said and cram it up your creamy critter cooch. I'll give you a F for shock factor and a C+ for humor. I have faith in you though..you have impressed me in the past. You are much better than this....where did i go wrong???????{Sad}
you untied her and let her free.....
I think you may be right grumpster. Time to stick polly back in the chamber and use her as a filth toy.
put her next to arpi's granddad. he'll enjoy the compnay.
Quote:....where did i go wrong???????

You all know you were thinking the same thing! Sad And no one got mad when I posted the pic of the dead retard's funeral card!:firebounce:
not to worry polly..if you want help...i will show you the way :burnfucker:
Show me the way oh great one :hail: