CDIH

Full Version: That or that - Which do you prefer?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ok men, time to fess up. which one do you prefer? and why
why?....cause I like to be in control alot of times...and I believe any female who is brave enough and willing to see me without my pants deserves to be satisfied...not me!

:roflmao:
it all depends... some women really suck at the "sucking" thing... and nothing is worse than a chick (that's still breathing) that just lays there motionless during sex...

plus, i think you're gonna piss Rape Fantisizer off because you didn't list ANAL!!!:fucking:
The other
a great blowjob is better then great sex, however a great blowjob is hard to come by, lots of good ones are out there, but i have only had two great ones, both from the same girl, big surprise. so, i would rather have good sex then a good blowjob, just as long as there is a brief good blowjob before the actual good sex, followed by and oral finish. so what i am saying is :blow: :fucking: :blow: {Smile} Confusedleeper:
I'll answer this after I've experienced both.
Sex,
a blow job is very nice,
but I don't like being passive,
I get more enjoyment from being an active participant.
Just give me some physical contact...
I don't care what...
::Sobbing:: Somebody LOVE ME!!!
Sluggo I wouldn't :poke: with a ten foot pole.
Blowjob, I know how foul my crotch is and I appreciate any woman who is willing to put her face down there.
Quote:I know how foul my crotch is
eeewwwww Dude!! Thanks for sharing
Like others have stated it depends on how good the suckee is. I've never had a blowjob that I would consider great, but I've had great sex. So I'll say sex....until i get great head.
Ladi, it's been hot out. There's a lot of fromunda cheese building up.
Quote:I've never had a blowjob that I would consider great

I think Arpi is going to put you back on the list after that stinging critique.
Fromunda where :fart:
Fromunda my sack.

All of the shit that goes down on this board and that bothers you? And it's not like you were considering blowing me until I said that so what's the difference?
Quote:not like you were considering blowing me until I said that
Still not. {Wink}

Quote:All of the shit that goes down on this board and that bothers you?
You were serious. And the thought of dick funk, was just too much today.
At least I know my place in the universe.

And I wasn't serious. I've given up on being serious months ago.
Sorry then, for assuming you're funky. :roflmao:

So, any of the Chickies reading this.......... Ever been told you give good head? ( I have)
If these boys aren't getting it, is any one? :blow:

But, then again, would anyone really tell you you're terrible at it?

Edited By Hey Ladi on April 18 2002 at 10:58
Ladi, your avatar makes me frightened of a BJ from you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4