CDIH

Full Version: Most anticipated show this summer.... - hell yeah motherfuckers!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lookey what I found Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey: Confusedmokey:

from QOTSA.com

Queens of the Stone Age Mini-tour:

5/29/2002 TLA Philadelphia PA United States
5/30/2002 The Bowery Ballroom New York NY United States
6/1/2002 Paradise Club Boston MA United States
6/2/2002 9:30 Club Washington DC United States

YAY!!!!! I may try to see all four shows....
this just fucking totally made me day :fuggin:

Edited By Spitfire on April 18 2002 at 11:56
Nice, I think I just might check out that Bowery show.
I am SURE I am going to try and make all 4 shows.

ROCK!!!!:bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :fuggin:
who are they? never heard of them?
Quote:who are they? never heard of them?
Confusedcare: :disappointed:

GO HERE NOW!!!!!

You can download some live shows from the bootlegs section, or go to here!
Maymay, one more for ya:

6/20 - Melvins @ Bowery Ballroom
Quote:Maymay, one more for ya:

6/20 - Melvins @ Bowery Ballroom
I sooooooooo :loveya: Spit!

Anyone who hasn't seen the Melvins live, you really should go. Usually tix are like $15 and last time I saw them, they had 2 other bands open for them. Skeleton Key, and Folk Implosion.

The Melvins are without a doubt the LOUDEST motherfuckin band I've ever seen live.
Love the Melvins too. Thanks again Spit.
BTW, The Melvins new album Hostile Ambient Takeover was released Tuesday. I would have gotten it on Tuesday but I was laid up sick for two days. So I'm going in about an hour to pick it up. {Big Grin}
I suppoze Ozzfest, although besides Down, Zakk and Soil theres none really on the top of my list performing Confusedneak:
Quote:5/30/2002 The Bowery Ballroom New York NY United States
Quote:6/20 - Melvins @ Bowery Ballroom
May...You know I can't do the leg work on this...
But if YOU go and MORON and SLUGGO don't...
Imma hafta killya:firebounce: Confusedmokey: :firebounce: Confusedmokey: :firebounce:
Q.O.T.S.A.? BAH! Melvins?? DOUBLE BAH!!

Matthew Ryan

5/12 Philadelphia, PA Tin Angel

5/14 New York, NY Fez

5/15 Hoboken, NJ Maxwell's

5/16 Asbury Park, NJ The Saint

:bouncer: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :bouncer:
Matthew Ryan? Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: Confusedleeper: :roflmao:
Bashing more art, are ya? :fuckoff:
:roflmao:

No, actually I d/l'ed the one track you linked awhile back and dug him. I was just making a joke.

Sorry Sir SLASH. {Sad}
Quote:No, actually I d/l'ed the one track you linked awhile back and dug him. I was just making a joke.

Hmmm.. when was that? I don't even think that there is a link to d/l any of his songs. Name the song that you downloaded.
You sir may be correct. If i remember correctly, you posted two links in that thread. One was for Matthew Ryan, and the other was for someone else. I guess I listened to the other one. :confused:

I feel sheepish. Well, whoever the other person you linked was good.
HOWEVER!!! Now that we are discussing it......I searched it out, and found where you can hear clips of him.

You should have posted this.{:p}
That was "the blue" or "blue, the." However they put it.

They are from Wisc., I believe. They did a cover of Dashboard Confessionals "Standard Lines."

I posted that for CLS. In the description, all 3, Dashboard, blue, the and Matthew Ryan were listed as similiar artists. I think it was mainly due to the acoustic nature of the music.

Anyway, Will Kimbrough (you, of all people, may have heard of him) is opening for Matthew Ryan and tix are roughly $10.

------------------------------

Nah, fuck clips.
Yeah, I saw the show listed on his site. It's at Maxwells so I may have to check it out.
Pages: 1 2 3