CDIH

Full Version: Asshole neighbors - No, not sean's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i would like to vent for a moment.

fuck you you indred jed toothless rat faced bastard!!!!!!!!!!
i hope that you and you entire family gets either AIDS or the ebola virus and just die all of you DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can't win no matter what so eat shit and die. i can't wait to sell my house and move away so that you can rot away in your pathetic excuse for a house. calling the town and complaining about my dogs....for the 3rd fucking time!!!!!!
i had a 30footX12foot dog run put up beneath my deck so that you wouldn't accuse me of purposefully having my pets defecate on your driveway yet you still think of things to gripe about. i maintain it and keep it neat and tidy yet you call the town and say that i'm dumping dogshit on your property. come to think of it i should!!!!!

please do the world a favor and disappear!!

one last time............<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>DIE MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!</span>

Edited By LZMF1 on April 18 2002 at 12:57
Does that ean he wasn't invited to the Christmas party?
Quote:30'X12" dog run

small dogs.
under his deck too.......
sounds like puppy Auschwitz.
i had the opportunity to kick his ass once and passed on it. the prick came at me and started pushing me and smacked my hat off of my head. i have a volitile temper but i refrained from pummelling him into the ground because i refuse to beat up an old man plus i knew that he wanted me to take the 1st swing so he could turn around and sue me. so i go inside call the cops and press charges against him. you know where that got me? nowhere. it seems that i live in a tight knit community and my wife and i are outsiders with money. ooooooooooooooo!!!! we're evil! anyway, we fucking hate this shithole of a town and hope that 99% of it's inhabitants suffer miserably!

Edited By LZMF1 on April 18 2002 at 12:27
Quote:i can't win no matter what so eat shit and die. i can't wait to sell my house and move away so that you can rot away in your pathetic excuse for a house. calling the town and complaining about my dogs....for the 3rd fucking time!!!!!!
i had a 30'X12" dog run put up beneath my deck so that you wouldn't accuse me of purposefully having my pets defecate on your driveway yet you still think of things to gripe about. i maintain it and keep it neat and tidy yet you call the town and say that i'm dumping dogshit on your property. come to think of it i should!!!!!

Dude...I can soooo relate, except, I have a problem in the apartment building I am in. I have a young couple from Kentucky (go figure) that freakin' HATE dogs with a passion and the bigger the dog the more the hate from them...needless to say, I have the biggest dog in the building. hehe...(too bad on thier birthdays). These people freak out and make false complaints with building management. They have such a distorted perception of things it's not funny. I won't even go into details about what they did when I was house-training my puppy to go to the bathroom outside and it's not like I don't clean up after my dog. I'm a responsible dog owner in New York. I have locked horns more times than I can count with these idiots.

I'm sorry you are having to deal with fucked up neighbors. I know, all too well, what it is like.
This guy probably just doesn't like dogs at all, not just your dogs. He sounds like a miserable, cranky man and I know it sucks dealing with these kinds of people when it comes to k9 family members.

Hope it gets better.
luna, it'll get better the second i leave this town. and also when i find out that the miserable mutt of a man that lives next door to me is dead and buried in a landfill.
Quote:i have a volitile temper but i refrained from pummelling him into the ground because i refuse to beat up an old man plus i knew that he wanted me to take the 1st swing so he could turn around and sue me
translation: I would've hit the guy, but he's tougher than me and I fight like a girl. If I was to swing at him, I'd probably miss and get my ass handed to me.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
score 1 for k1d.

in all seriousness i turn into a raging ape with retard strength and no fear when i get angry but being 30 and having a family has calmed me down quite a bit.

also, dent if you'll notice i noticed my error and edited my original post.

kenny boy my deck is elevated roughly around 10 feet so my labrador retriever and dalmatian are quite content to hang out in the shade beneath the deck.

Edited By LZMF1 on April 18 2002 at 1:54
You guys don't know even half of the shit this poor retard has gone through because of this neighbor...

Look for another house...You guys can afford to move before this one's sold...
Just get out before you get yourself in trouble, dude.:tribe:
i'm trying....as i said ealier being older, wiser, and a dad has given me a new perspective on things.

i'd still love to gut him and eat his heart as he watched though.
Here we go......

Right before you move...save up all your dog fecal matter.....wipe it all over the windows of his car! hehe.........

Why are you all looking at me that way?
<table style=filter:glow(color=magenta)>i just wish he'd die. i'd feel soooooooo much better after pissing on his grave!</table>
seriously, buy a really big, cheap, ham. throw it over his fence in some inconspicuous place. once it starts to rot, he'll have nasty bugs and the odor to deal with, but with no idea where it's coming from.

That, or just nail his wife and put pics on the Internet.
my brother in law told me to get chicken livers and launch them onto the asshole's roof with a slingshot.