CDIH

Full Version: Welcome our newest guest - maymay - It's funney cuz it's him
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hijack this thread muthafucka.....you'll be here for a while. LMMMFAOOOOOO.....to the powers that be that tossed his sorry ass in here. I thank you.!
You suck
MayMay
Cell #1: it's all about YOU
Don't worry Grump...
I'm sure he's gonna get even eventually.
oh I'm sure he will sluggo. but in the meantime, it's funney cuz it's him.

yo - turdlicker - have fun playing with momo's shit paintings....AGAIN!
We'll see grumps, we'll see. No deed goes unpunished on CDIH. You're just jealous cause I hi-jacked your hi-jacking.

Fuckin pussy.
like I said - Hijack this mutha effer! :fuckoff:

everybody poke maymay and laugh at him..... :poke: :roflmao:
:bouncer:
:firebounce: Confusedmokey: :firebounce: Confusedmokey: :firebounce: Confusedmokey: :firebounce:
:firebounce: :roflmao: :firebounce:
don't worry maymay - I'll make sure arpi comes by for his conjugal visits like last time
maymay in cell 1==>:moonie:
maymay later that day :fucking: <==arpi
{:o}
Jeez....AGAIN? Rolleyes

dood, take this cake I made ya... :fuggin:
Ok kids...It was a funny joke on teh Maymay...
Time to send him back to the general population...:firebounce:
Maymay.....WHY? WHY? WHY?
Quote:dood, take this cake I made ya...
Puuuurrrrfect timing! :fuggin:
Thanks doll!
SPIT - did ya see the shit he did to gain entry again?

hijack my ass bitch! :moonie: right here maymay.....come on.....oh wait - you're locked up, arent ya?
As per the usual...Soap on a rope is your choice, but the rest of us highly recommend it in here. Do not refer to other inmates as "tarts" or "bitches" or you may become yourself (provided you didn't get tossed in here that way to start with). Exercise is at 0900 hours and DOES NOT inlcude allowing someone to anally violate you. Lights out is at 2100 hours and the same rule applies from the execise yard. NO ANAL! Enjoy your stay here in Cell #1 and if you gotta fuck someone... FUCK YOURSELF!
:poke:
nope still a dick.....you can poke him all you want blondie - he's still a dick
Pages: 1 2