CDIH

Full Version: Lz's neighbor - Wonder what he thinks of him?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How can it be that I am reading about LZ's neighbor in more threads than I can read about Maynard's brain farts?
Love thy neighbor...love thy neighbor...... :crackhead:
cuz this is serious and i have a bad feeling that the situation may get ugly tomorrow..
luna, all i am doing is reciprocating the hatred that he shows me on a daily basis.

ooooppppppsssssss!!! double post
LZ fulfills his destiny tomorrow, and is filmed for an episode of COPS......
remember to take your shirt off.
...wear a wife beater and hide under the kiddy pool.
Don't let it get ugly, man...
Remember...You're gonna move...
Ignore the sore...
:Confusedhoves Sluggo aside::
::Opens another Bud for LZ::
Yo man, I catch him gawking at your wife, ALL the time.
keyser, i was wearing a wife beater yesterday while working on my lawn for hours. i gots me a mean wife beater farmer's tan.
Quote:Don't let it get ugly, man...
Remember...You're gonna move...
Ignore the sore...

I'm agreeing with the Sluggpoo on this one.
For what it's worth, LZ, you're gonna move. Don't lose sight of that. He's not going to be your neighbor forever.
Don't annoy him. Don't prove him right in his own mind. As a matter of fact, be nice to the guy.
Pack up the wife, the kiddlet, and the pooches and get out of the house. Go for a drive. Go to a park or something. You just might enjoy it and have some fun.
Luna is talking sense LZ.....
sometimes it's better to run away (like a pussy) and avoid a fight (fag) than to be caught up (like a man) defending your principals (are you a man or a mouse).
sluggo knows the whole story and you have all made valid points but i have reached my boiling point.......
ahhh fuck it and fuck him and his entire family including all past, present and future generations.

i will just angrily turn away and let him continue on his merry way. it just annoys the shit out of me that i've had so many problems with him and it all started over my dalmatian. ponderous.....f'n ponderous!!!
Confusedtupid: two posts up.
LZ....here's what you do...tell me his address later....next time I'm on the rag, I'll save all the tampons I use and send them to him from the post office near my office. He'll never know it was you. :bouncer:
PAF46 if you're serious i'll give you his address{Big Grin}{Big Grin}{Big Grin}
Just tell me the address oh yea and pay the shipping! :moonie:
Was all this just a ploy for LZ to add to his used tampon collection???
ken, you rooned it!!!!! DEEK!
YIPEEE!!!! :bouncer: My neurotic neighbors moved!!!!!
Good-fucking-riddance!!!!!!!
did they move back to kentucky?

as for my neighbors, unfortunately they're still breathing.

that's ok though, i'm moving soon!!
Pages: 1 2