CDIH

Full Version: Here ye, here ye!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I would like to introduce our new member of this fine establishment, Street Angel. It seems SA has a nasty little secret about herself that isn't all that nice. Since I do not ban though, this will be her only home as far as CDIH is concerned.

It seems that Street Angel, aka Paper Doll has made a new identity for herself complete with pictures and bullshit stories about herself. I have known about this for a couple of weeks now but waited to see what this demented bitch was up to. I would like to thank the person(s) who sent me warning emails about this whole mess.

So, lets all play a new game of guess who she really is and guess which guy helped her come up with all this.
Wow...that scared me. I did a double take at first because I thought this was about me!
im confused.
Quote:im confused.

It doesn't take all that much to confuse you, does it?
:firebounce:

Steet Angel is some one else from OA.com, a pain in the ass who need to not only get a clue but a life as well.
i understood that, but why the need for an identity change if people knew who she was already...
we weren't supposed to know, she was trying to plan something or some shit, I got nameless emails confirming it, but, I do know some people here knew about it the whole time.
i say we blame it on moonshoes.
Oooh ooooh!! I think I know I think I know...I would say it here, but if I'm wrong then you'll all know it.
Confusedtupid:
i know but i wont ruin the fun for everyone else just yet
Is it a fruit?
Does this mean she's not from the streets?
Well, not from the Streets in new york, and, no, that is not her in her pic she posted or in her wow.
There were far too many angels around here anyway. {Big Grin}
wheres the fake wow???
keyser, i have a little buisness venture for you.you tell me who the hell she really is(i've actually been wondering how she got here since she showed up, since most people its easy to see who they are/were on other sites), and i'll get you to her wow.deal?
girls suck..she the dumb shit they do for attention.
Quote:girls suck..she the dumb shit they do for attention.

And when they're not doing dumb shit for your attention, they're usually stabbing you in the back or trying to sleep with your boyfriend.

Look on the bright side, she could've told us all about her ovarian cancer and dead relatives.
Quote:Look on the bright side, she could've told us all about her ovarian cancer and dead relatives.

Gee, was that a hint? {:p}

Gotta agree with Danked. Just to many Angels to keep track of. Maybe they should form a team, like Sean's Angels. Someone could make them a cool silhouette sig pic to share.

I was wondering if it was a trick question. Was she really a he? But, guess not. :firebounce:
bah! i was good. i didn't start any trouble so {:p}
Pages: 1 2 3 4