CDIH

Full Version: I love brad pitt - But it's a healthy man-love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This guy just fucking rules. But he is underrated because he makes all the women moist. Since he looks like a pretty boy (though have you noticed how nasty his skin is?) a lot of people in the mainstream just disregard him when discussing the best actors out there

You look at the movies he's been in and his role is always the best in the movie (Fight Club, True Romance, Seven, 12 Monkeys, River Runs Through It, to name a few). He's got some of the most memorable characters and memorable lines out there. Now whether I'm complimenting him on his great acting ability, or complimenting him or his ability to pick great scripts is up to debate. If it is just the great scripts, then it's amazing that he's able to eye them like that.

The other thing that you've got to respect him for is the fact that after his "big break" in that man-hating lesbian flick Thelma and Louise all the women wanted him. He could have easily capitalized and on cushy Freddie Prinze, Jr-type romantic comedy roles, but what does he do? Kalifornia and True Romance. Two roles where he seriously uglies himself up.

His whole career could have been those pansy movies but instead he's got the badass parts. Sure he's got some chick flicks, but that can just attributed to branching out and not wanting to be typecaste.

Finally his wife is a piece of ass, and he's not one of those self-important Hollywood types. Did you ever see the clip from Jackass where they staged a kidnapping in front of a movie theatre? Fucking priceless.

I love Brad Pitt. He is a God.
I liked him in "Legends of the Fall." I think that was a chick flick, tho.
i agree, i think because of his looks everyone overlooks the fact that the guy is a fucking great actor who makes daring choices.
Brad Pitt is my hero.

Lets not forget Mickey O'Neil in Snatch. The guy has amazing range. He's definitely one of my favorite actors.
When Pitt was first introduced to audiences he very popular with the females and guys didn't like him much. However, he has become one of my favorite actors. As Galt has said, he's versatile, he's done some of the best roles, and while he COULD have just been your average chick flick guy he's risen above it.
you just want his cock ikea.

anyway, brad pitt really is a great actor. se7en and fight club are two of my favorite movies.
don't think he's that great, but johnny depp, now he's an actor!!!
on abc family theres a growing pains episode with brad pitt
he was all up on carol at the movies.
Brad pitt was also in an episode of Head of the Class. I agree, he's been in some great movies and is definetly one of my favorite actors.
I agree Pitt is God. However he was not the best in Fight Club. Norton was better in my opinion.
well, i must say brad makes me more than moist mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :loveya: :loveya: :loveya:

where was i? oh yeah, but yeah, he's a really good actor too. actually that's probably part of what makes him sooooo unbelievably sexy, especially when he does accents.:fuggin: {:p}
:loveya: Brad Pitt...would've let him bite my neck anytime.... :fucking:

He actually is a good actor though, that's why he's had such staying power....no matter how hot someone may be....that doesn't get you all that far.
oh the things i would do to this boy mmmmm...i really only found him sexy in this movie
[Image: p6_7.jpg]
We were just talking about Brad Pitt the other night. WE were watching the greates fight scenes. And we got to thinking how good the fight senes Pitt has been in.

Some good shit.
Some of his best fight scenes are in Snatch and Fight Club. I especially like the one in snatch where his body flys up in slow motion and almost seems suspended horizontally for a moment and seconds after he hits the mat he gets up and knocks the fucker into next week. Snatch is such a great movie.
Yes, Snatch was fucking great. I never saw Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels, and everyone said it was the same movie, so they hated Snatch. Well, I loved it cause I only saw that one.
Quote:and everyone said it was the same movie, so they hated Snatch.
i saw it after i saw snatch and i liked it. it is similar in a way, but in a good way. you should see it.
the only thing that drives me crazy is their heavy accents. i have to watch it with closed captioning on.
I hated Lock Stock....I never saw Snatch though...don't plan on it either....
Never saw Lock Stock, but Snatch was good. One of the great Pitt performances was A River Runs Through It.
Out of the new generation of actors I have to say Pitt is in the top 3 definetly. But Edward Norton is still number 1 as far as the future of acting. From the first time I saw him in Primal Fear which was an amazing performance I knew he was gonna be huge. He's just done better and better every time out. American History X, People Vs. Larry Flint, Fight Club, The Score, etc.

I like Pitt more in the sense of that he is more of the "everyman" type actor and you can look up to him more because of the fact that he is just everything you wanna be. He is the Steve McQueen type of actor, he is way beyond being cool, but even more so he is very flexible in his acting. His range is amazing he can play the villian, the cop, the lover, the fighter, the guy you love, and the guy you love to hate. Pitt definetly gets the more appealing roles and more memorable films but his career has spanned a tad longer. From his small part in True Romance, to small films like Kalifornia which he rocked in. Legends of the fall, se7en, fight club, snatch, interview w/a vampire, etc.

The two of them is like the era of prime De Niro & Pacino or Brando & Clift.