CDIH

Full Version: I need a new gadget
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
got the cd burner,scanner, digital camera,mp3 player, and pda. dont want a dvd burner. what should i get? (he asks knowing grumpy will make a vibrator for my ass joke since he is so predictable)
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
how about a hat that turns into a helicopter and a jacket that turns into a raft, and a finger that becomes a phone?

[Image: gadget.jpg]

Edited By HyBriD on April 22 2002 at 3:53
[Image: gay%20bear%20sex%20pics.jpg]
all good suggestions but not quite what i am looking for.
[Image: 45.jpg]

You could always get a second monitor... or a third... or a fourth... and so on...
not everyone needs to feel like they're flying a space shuttle

Edited By HedCold on April 22 2002 at 6:17
Don't knock it 'til ya try it. :helpme: {:p}
sad thing was the other day i was thinking about trying it over the summer
One of the guys I work with in NY has two monitors. Really great when you can open a drawing on one monitor and open your report in word on the other.

Always wondered if the game makers take into account multiple monitors. Like if you play a flight simulator with three monitors, can you put the left and right views on the side monitors instead of hitting the keys to look out the left and right windows? Would be awesome with Mech Warriors.

Didn't see web-cam on your list. Saw a really nice one with changeable lenses. You could switch from the standard small lens to a wide-angle, a telephoto, or a fish-eye lens. Great if your doing conferencing with your friends or something.

Also, if you like flight simulators, you could get the joystick, throttle, rudder pedals combo.
Or the steering wheel for driving games. (I think the PC ones come with a clutch. PS2 doesn't)
And microsoft makes a cool device that looks like a pad with a bunch of buttons on it. You program all the shortcut keys for your game into it so you use it instead of the keyboard.