CDIH

Full Version: Callin you out doc - My calvin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright Doc.. I see you got a spiffy new sig pic there. How dare you use the cartoon that I personally chose over all others. I formally request that you either a)change your sig pic or b)remove your sig pic entirely.

Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated... Have a nice day.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the calvin in your sig doesn't even look like calvin.
This is almost as funny as Jack make a mod vote for himself. Actually, I think he truely peaked with that one.:hail:
Quote:Alright Doc.. I see you got a spiffy new sig pic there. How dare you use the cartoon that I personally chose over all others. I formally request that you either a)change your sig pic or b)remove your sig pic entirely.
not to worry:
Quote:All Post's Imply That Actual Thought Went Into Them. Take That With A Grain Of Salt.
Quote:the calvin in your sig doesn't even look like calvin.
that's cuz it's evil calvin! :burnfucker:
Doc has teh REAL Calvin...
Jacks is an imposter.
Better watch yourself, Jack. That guy carries a protractor around with him.
Ehemmmm....'scuze me, but, I OWN Calvin (& Hobbes). They're both mine...mine...MINE!!!!!!! Confusedeph:
Quote:that's cuz it's evil calvin!
i don't like the evil calvin.
Hey douche nugget, everyone knows how infrequently I change my sig pics, so you can just lick my salted nut sack

I was reading Calvin and Hobbes when you were just a scratch in your daddy's pants, and you get a sig with some pirated fake-Calvin and you expect me to remove it...I'd sooner drink turpentine and piss on a brush fire.

Your homage to Calvin, while good intentioned, is quite shitzy in quality. I suggest you put the decal back on your car of "Calvin" pissing on the Ford emblem, and go about the rest of your days without making my ass twitch any further.

Thank you , drive though.

Oh, and Dice, I can kill a man 18 different ways with a slide rule, so watch yourself
Quote:Ehemmmm....'scuze me, but, I OWN Calvin (& Hobbes). They're both mine...mine...MINE!!!!!
First off...this does not suprise me! Just steal everything why dont ya. I even think you posted this just to provoke me!! YOU ARE A THIEF!!!!!!!

Second...like my new sig?
Love it snuks :thumbs-up:
[Image: C&H.jpg]

Edited By Buttmunch on April 23 2002 at 12:38
oh.. I see how it is.. Lets all gang up on the newbie.. So... who's gonna make a south park related sig pic now?
ahem
[Image: pubefaceCDIH.jpg]
That didn't take long... Maybe I should use this?
[Image: spoo.gif]
Quote:First off...this does not suprise me! Just steal everything why dont ya. I even think you posted this just to provoke me!! YOU ARE A THIEF!!!!!!!
Listen, Mr. 'Tic.....I thought we had an agreement. Do we need to negotiate a little more?
Quote:Listen, Mr. 'Tic.....I thought we had an agreement. Do we need to negotiate a little more?

yeah i think we may just have to
Quote:That didn't take long...
Rolleyes